KLF-C7 & KLF-30 [See Last Post]

The History Kid

OK, I am a little confused?...

Are there a pair of KLF-30's for sale wrapped in Oak? 

I am very interested if so :)

I am not far south of you in MidMO. 

Been wanting to try a pair of 30's for some time now.   With the 30's I could step away from my La Scala and R-115SW pair :ohmy:

I am guessing you are in the Davenport area?  MapQuest shows a 5 hour trip, one way.  I can not make arrangements for a trip until the weekend of the 18th due to "on-call" at work.  Perhaps we can work out some joint travel.  I of course would make an on-line deposit if necessary.  Can I see some photos?  Any known blemishes or issues with the pair?

Lets make this happen.  This will help motivate me to sell my La Scala and R-115 sub pair.  -YAY-

OK, now the fire has been started!!!  - this MidMO boy needs a pair of KLF-30's

looking at a pair of 30's to down size???  LOL!!! 

I can travel a few hours drive on the 18th of July.  Maybe bring YOU, your new La Scala's in lacquered birch :)

- or perhaps YOUR very own pair of R-115SW subs...

Edited by Matthews

I've looked at your R-115SWs multiple times.

They are only about 6 months old, not even broke in yet.  $1050 for the pair :)

- the ONLY reason I am selling is out of respect to those darn pesky neighbors

Edited by Matthews

The entire set is his

Morning Michael (aka IbizaFlameThrower)

Spoke with Mark regarding the KLF 30's.  He may be able to get the speakers to your neck of the woods.  Going to have to revisit the topic to sketch out details.  If so, are you capable/willing to help partial transport from you to me in Missouri?  Possibly to meet 1/2 way Davenport/Columbia?

Been thinking about this a lot and where there is a will, there is a way.  Maybe I will bring you a pair of Scala's :) 

♪ ♫ ♪

...just another peek, RN?

You have them priced very well, but I can't purchase right now.  They look delicious.

those subs would look good in your place. And you could unload that little old Bash to me, IF the price is right

Yes they'd look good!  But I'm going to keep my RSW-12s, man.  It was a long time waiting to find a second one.

• Like 1