Hope Gathering 2015 Pictures

mikebse2a3

Just another beat up speaker sitting in a room somewhere.

we all wish for a pair of these -  sad to se a lone Jubilee if that is one -in that shape

Just WOW.

Double WOW - great picture Carl -

Edited by Randyh

This was one of the coolest things I saw.  Here they're building RF-7 II cabs.  They butt everything up, tape the sides and run a bead of pink glue about an inch or so from the corners.  They roll it up like a big wooden sushi roll and tape the last sides.  No clamps whatsoever.  By the time it makes it to the next area, it's dry enough to pull the tape.

post-13087-0-84360000-1428959578_thumb.j

Whats this?

Just a random closet.  There's speakers/cabs everywhere.  I was just taking pics and a little overwhelmed at all the goodies.

so that unit isn't discontinued or currently available?

Whats this?

Just a random closet.  There's speakers/cabs everywhere.  I was just taking pics and a little overwhelmed at all the goodies.

so that unit isn't discontinued or currently available?

No idea.  This wasn't part of the tour.  I was just wandering around taking pictures.  Once we got out in the production area you couldn't hear the person giving the tour unless you were right next to him.

Klipsch Pro Demo outside of Lab with KPT-1802-HLS

somebody name all these for us and what did you think of them? 

The really sounded good, my favorite was the KI 396, that sub was great, it's a ported sub, ported into a horn, well that's a cool idea.

What we really need for pro and HT use is that 396 in a shallow rectangular box. No one is going to build an array of them anyway. 

Looks like great times with good people...

Whats this?

17138149451_10cbc71665_o.jpg

I think that was going to be a module of a array system with 2x15", the KP510 horn, and the KPT-HF horn looks like to me. Not a proper 'line array' but a box Klipsch was designing (like that monstrosity with the 402 horn) for stadium type use. 

Yes it's a real farm with cows by the gate to greet you as you come in ( I think we ate one sunday :o ) 

How to properly listen to the KP 600's on a farm.  The chairs were probably 100' or more from the speakers, but it looks closer. 

Kevin,  Thank You for hauling them all that way for everyone to listen to all weekend, it was perfect and they got a workout.

Great pics Eldon!!!!!

• Like 2