Hope Gathering 2015 Pictures

mikebse2a3

I'd also like to send out a huge thanks to my buddy Roger Gordon for the mcm bass bin that he hauled down to Hope from Ohio.  Not only did he haul it across the country but he gave it to me.  He wouldn't let me pay for it.  Everybody could use a friend like that.  Roger,  you are the MAN!!!!!

Kevin

• Like 3

Here you can see the back side to the chamber.  It's actually a spinning turntable with 3 sides.  One of them is the side you see here, one side is a perfect corner for a K-horn and the other one is just wood with speaker terminals for passing signals through the wall.  When they close you up in there, there's a large inflatable bladder that seals the room air tight.

post-13087-0-25520000-1428957752_thumb.j

• Like 3

• Administrators

Here you can see the back side to the chamber.  It's actually a spinning turntable with 3 sides.  One of them is the side you see here, one side is a perfect corner for a K-horn and the other one is just wood with speaker terminals for passing signals through the wall.  When they close you up in there, there's a large inflatable bladder that seals the room air tight.

We have the "little cousin" version of that chamber here in Indy and it's TRIPPY, man.

• Like 2