so... who got the $200 belles in iowa city?

an ad popped up on craigslist late yesterday morning, i replied within 1 hour of the listing & was told someone was already on their way to get them from... "chicago"  :unsure2: 

so who made a 4 hour drive to my backyard to snag these up??  anyone here?  congrats on the score, you beat me by about 30 minutes!  they said they were kind of "rough."  got any pics?? 

A forum member got them. He can decide if he wants to tell

i assumed that, just curious who & wanted to see pics of what i missed. 

i'd bet on opus too, was 99% sure it was him when the seller told me the guy was from chicago & contacted him after about 30 minutes of posting the ad

Edited by klipschfancf4

why is it a secret??  i'd be proud to show my amazing score on $200 belles.

seller told me i was #2 inline if the deal fell through but the "guy" was already on his way. 

congrats to the mystery buyer!

Edited by klipschfancf4

seller told me i was #2 inline if the deal fell through but the "guy" was already on his way. 

Funny, he told me the same thing. lol

this thread is too funny. we are all friends yet we are keeping secrets from each other lol  :ph34r:

I just know from experience that some people don't want others to know certain things...so I've gotten into the habit of just letting those people decide what they want to brag about.

• Like 1

Funny, he told me the same thing. lol

this thread is too funny. we are all friends yet we are keeping secrets from each other lol  :ph34r:

I just know from experience that some people don't want others to know certain things...so I've gotten into the habit of just letting those people decide what they want to brag about.

i can understand that i guess... was just curious to see if it was a member here & to see some pics. 

& who sells belles for $200?  this has to go down as one of the best deals of the century! & i was 20 miles away.  doh!

I saw the alert when I woke up on Saturday morning from my CL app. I was only 20 minutes away. With no photos, no phone number, and the ridiculous price I figured it was a spammer. Had I acted, I would have beat nearly everyone by several hours.

Oh well, I would have had no where to put them or use them. Glad they went to another forum member.

Edited by Gorm

I'm also glad they were obtained for the amount listed. I didn't see this CL ad in the alerts section, and I'm guessing that is why they stayed at 200 dollars. All too often after these types of deals are "alerted"  the owner receives a phone call from someone, usually many hundreds of miles away, letting them know what they are really worth.

Edited by Gorm
  • Like 1