Thad is now a MODERATOR!

minermark

Or I'm just so incredibly charming in person that he felt compelled to grant my request without further hesitation.

None of this self entitled  "snarky"  :pwk_bs:  now. A proper acceptance speech is in order for such a memorable occasion.  

Where's my case of beer?

We drank it in Hope.

ABUSE OF POWER!!!....  ABUSE OF POWER!!!!!   

I request a thorough investigation in this matter.

You are now in the company of other great and soon to be dictators, namely Hitler, Hugo, Hussein and Hillary..... hhhhhhhuuuuuugh, I think I might be on to something!!

Edited by Gilbert

Or I'm just so incredibly charming in person that he felt compelled to grant my request without further hesitation.

None of this self entitled  "snarky"  :pwk_bs:  now. A proper acceptance speech is in order for such a memorable occasion.  

When I saw the announcement from Chad this morning I was all like..

97242-andy-dwyer-happy-reaction-gif-0Fo4

and then I was like...

fangirling.gif

thank you, my Minions.

jMYa7Wq.gif

• Like 2

• Moderators

Well Congratulations Thaddeus, I think, as you will quickly find it's no different really, :(  which is a good thing . :D   I wonder if you can give yourself a warning point, never tried ?

• Like 1

When I saw the announcement from Chad this morning I was all like..

97242-andy-dwyer-happy-reaction-gif-0Fo4

and then I was like...

fangirling.gif

thank you, my Minions.

jMYa7Wq.gif

There goes the neighborhood.

hide your kids - and your wives - we got a new moderator - ooooooooooops - I voted for the man -

yeah , where is the speech

If a Moderator modded moderately, how many Moderately modded Moderators would it take to moderately modify the Modded Moderators modified speech?  Moderately speaking of course. 

Congrats Dude and no more snarky? Is this what I'm hearing? I hope you didnt lose that privilege, I enjoy the snarkyness....................... in Moderation.

If a Moderator modded moderately, how many Moderately modded Moderators would it take to moderately modify the Modded Moderators modified speech?  Moderately speaking of course. 

Congrats Dude and no more snarky? Is this what I'm hearing? I hope you didnt lose that privilege, I enjoy the snarkyness....................... in Moderation.

shark patrol - moderator - isnt that a dichotomy