Thad is now a MODERATOR!

minermark

Or I'm just so incredibly charming in person that he felt compelled to grant my request without further hesitation.

None of this self entitled  "snarky"  :pwk_bs:  now. A proper acceptance speech is in order for such a memorable occasion.  

When I saw the announcement from Chad this morning

If a Moderator modded moderately, how many Moderately modded Moderators would it take to moderately modify the Modded Moderators modified speech?  Moderately speaking of course. 

Congrats Dude and no more snarky? Is this what I'm hearing? I hope you didnt lose that privilege, I enjoy the snarkyness....................... in Moderation.

Immodestly speaking many moderators remodulate mostly immoral and the mundanely inane and impolite posts.  Speaking moderately - of course.

Thad........ take your bows now as soon duty will call - we are in an election cycle.

• Like 1

48 hrs absent from forum and wile reading about you guy's and your GREAT time in Hope, suddenly i see Chad has given Thad his badge, which proves if you whine long enough, you get what you want.

Wow, I thought Chad liked Thaddeus.  :blink: 

Is Thad being punished by being given a thankless, no-pay, time consuming, everybody-hates-you-when-you-do-anything job?  WHY would Chad do that?

Don't pay it no mind, Thad.  At least I still like you.  :wub:

Guest Steven1963

I have a secret.  I know how Michael got his moderator position. 

I'll give you a hint: it involves a recent weekend get-together, that dashing mustache his avatar wears, and a taint....

Oh and Chad.

I DEMAND my warning point come from Michael.

• Like 2

48 hrs absent from forum and wile reading about you guy's and your GREAT time in Hope, suddenly i see Chad has given Thad his badge, which proves if you whine long enough, you get what you want.

Wow, I thought Chad liked Thaddeus.  :blink:

Is Thad being punished by being given a thankless, no-pay, time consuming, everybody-hates-you-when-you-do-anything job?  WHY would Chad do that?

Don't pay it no mind, Thad.  At least I still like you.  :wub:

Thad and i have been Bud's for quite some time now, and i Will poke my friends when i know it's taken in jest, Thad knows im messin with him.

Now as far as Chad goes, if one were to think about my investments for the last 15+ years, Chad is one of thousands that work for me. My holdings in Voxx stock contain over 30 companys at this time, Klipsch is only one of them.

I think Chad knows not to take me seriously.

• Like 1

Well Michael, now that you have become a moderator I feel compelled to tell you about a feature of your new amp which I didn't mention (I was paid off to include it by a certain forum member in California- we all have our price!).  It's a warning point detector.  As soon as you exceed the issuance of the pre-programmed number of warning points (known only to me and the guy in California), the amp will go into its default mode and will play the following song at exactly 88.277 db from your CWs every time you turn it on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l12Csc_lW0Q

There is no way to defeat this feature once its activated!  So, be very judicious in issuing warnings!!!  By the way, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Maynard 

Edited by tube fanatic

As soon as you exceed the issuance of the pre-programmed number of warning points (known only to me and the guy in California), the amp will go into its default mode and will play the following song at exactly 88.277 db from your CWs every time you turn it on:

Oh, yuch!  What an awful song, by comparison it makes disco look like the golden era of music.  I can't believe it got 19 million views.  :wacko:

If posting THAT time-wasting POC video doesn't get you your first warning point, I don't know what would. 

Well Michael, now that you have become a moderator I feel compelled to tell you about a feature of your new amp which I didn't mention (I was paid off to include it by a certain forum member in California- we all have our price!).  It's a warning point detector.  As soon as you exceed the issuance of the pre-programmed number of warning points (known only to me and the guy in California), the amp will go into its default mode and will play the following song at exactly 88.277 db from your CWs every time you turn it on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l12Csc_lW0Q

There is no way to defeat this feature once its activated!  So, be very judicious in issuing warnings!!!  By the way, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Maynard 

that was fk'ing hilarious.