Klipsch Palladiums....SOLD!

Scrappydue

BOTH ITEMS ARE SOLD TO NEW LOVING OWNERS.

ok guys so i have had enough time with these to know how i feel about them. and i feel that i love every thing about them! with that being said my room is only big enough for a 5 channel setup. and also i have a magical room for bass as well as not a lot of room for a sub. so i will be selling the following items in order to keep the remaining speakers and give them forever homes hopefully.

P-17B in merlot: these speakers are fantastic! best bookshelves i have ever heard in my life. and they are beautiful as well. they are mint condition. the boxes got beat up pretty good when i received them and the dealer is getting me brand new boxes. either way i am willing to ship them. id like to get 1900$ out of these babies. shipping is on buyer. paypal fees can be discussed.

16893542146_3112cbcaba_b.jpg

16712140947_58737d7f46_b.jpg

next up for sale is the P-312 subwoofer in merlot. its in perfect shape. this sub is fantastic. easily the best klipsch sub i have heard. to me its easily hanging with the svs pb-13 ultras I've owned in output (in my room) and much tighter for music. the svs ultra isn't the tightest in the upper regions. its got a ton of output through its entire range (which is quite low in my room with the passives). very tight bass similar to the rsw-10d i used to own. the build quality is fantastic and it would make an outstanding sub in a 2.1 configuration with the above speakers. i'm asking 1900 for it as well. the box for this one is in god shape as well as all inside material. i have no problem shipping this one for a member either. will be on your dime as well. same with the paypal fees if that is your desired payment.

16733297059_5a43b16da7_b.jpg

for any forum member i am not opposed to meeting a few hours away (with asking price) to help get these to a new home.

location is kansas city area.

Edited by Scrappydue
  • Like 1

These are Stellar speakers! I can confirm what his opinions are regarding the P-312W subwoofer. I also own an Espresso P-312W as well as a Klipsch RSW-10D,RSW-15 and SVS PB13-ULTRA along with a few others and have the same findings in my room. It is one of the best balanced subwoofers on the market.

$1900 is a Great deal!

These are Stellar speakers! I can confirm what his opinions are regarding the P-312W subwoofer. I also own an Espresso P-312W as well as a Klipsch RSW-10D,RSW-15 and SVS PB13-ULTRA along with a few others and have the same findings in my room. It is one of the best balanced subwoofers on the market.

$1900 is a Great deal!

glad to hear yours is up and running and I'm assuming it traveled safely from my place? 

Guest Steven1963

Sold to Mr. Steven1963!  After some stupid paypal issues I finally got the deal done. Looking forward to seeing and hearing that beautiful piece of artwork in my Great Room!  

Pic's when it gets here. 

Thanks Steven for being so patient.

Edited by Steven1963
  • Like 1

Sold to Mr. Steven1963!  After some stupid paypal issues I finally got the deal done. Looking forward to seeing and hearing that beautiful piece of artwork in my Great Room!  

Pic's when it gets here. 

Awesome deal….do you have Palladiums to go with it?

Guest Steven1963

Pic's when it gets here. 

Awesome deal….do you have Palladiums to go with it?

No. And probably never. WAF = COST. I'll put it with my Klipschorns. I moved the RSW-15 upstairs for duty on the HT.  I want this piece of artwork where it can be seen all the time.

Edited by Steven1963