Alex L

Our photo guy - Philly D - updated the on-white product photography in all finishes, grilles on/off and multiple angles for the Klipschorn, La Scala, Cornwall and Heresy. It's a lot harder than one would think and truly a monumental task. The photos look freakin' great.

Check them out:

Klipschorn

La Scala

Cornwall

Heresy

Heritage_Comparison_635647078482460000.j

Edited by Alex L
  • Like 9

the B style k-horn is the bomb, the C style is not.

sorry, but its true

To each their own, but can you expand on why you hold that opinion?

if you took a poll from k-horn owners everybody would vote that the B style is the best looking.

OK     most everybody

Edited by Budman
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Saw one of those split la scala's during the factory tour. absolutely stunning and i like the aesthetic.

Imagine that!  I totally agree!  

I honestly do not know where we could possibly put them but.....I love those La Scalas and would love to own a pair!  

• Like 2

• Administrators

the B style k-horn is the bomb, the C style is not.

sorry, but its true

To each their own, but can you expand on why you hold that opinion?

if you took a poll from k-horn owners everybody would vote that the B style is the best looking.

OK     most everybody

OK that didn't really answer my question. Why do YOU hold that opinion? What makes "B" best looking to you? I'm just curious.

• Like 3

great shots Alex, read some of the descriptions as well and noticed K-Horn now has a 2" mid driver when did they make the move to 2" ??

If you go to the specifications tab it shows more detail that will clarify a 2 inch diaphragm, not the throat exit. "K-55-X 2" (5.08cm) Phenolic diaphragm compression driver"

• Like 2

great shots Alex, read some of the descriptions as well and noticed K-Horn now has a 2" mid driver when did they make the move to 2" ??

I don't think is a 2" driver like you think, I think it has to do with the voice coil not the exit.

Why do YOU hold that opinion?

My opinion is that I like the spacing between the top hat of the b, vs no spacing on the c.  The c seems to blend in more, and plain looking.  Now on that note, the new style looks to be a mixture of the c and b giving the space of the b but still not all the extra wood added.  Kind of a clean look, I actually like it. 

• Like 3

I don't think is a 2" driver like you think, I think it has to do with the voice coil not the exit.

My opinion is that I like the spacing between the top hat of the b, vs no spacing on the c.  The c seems to blend in more, and plain looking.  Now on that note, the new style looks to be a mixture of the c and b giving the space of the b but still not all the extra wood added.  Kind of a clean look, I actually like it.

Toatally Agree with this, I do think the new look is an improvement over the "C" style, but still prefer the look of the "B" Style.... It just looks more "FINISHED" to me.

Roger

• Like 1

• Administrators

For the record, my opinion is pretty much the same as yours. I just like to hear others' reasoning because I like to see how others see things.

• Like 3

The Heresy III's look sexy in those pics.  Which is cherry and which is walnut? I figure the reddish is cherry and the yellowish is walnut. 

Chad, maybe there is a way to caption the pictures for each finish. I'm sure you have already thought of that, but I for one think it would keep folks from possibly ordering the wrong thing.

• Like 1