need amp repair shop referral

Good grief, I thought my go-to guy was slow...if you cannot find anyone else closer by to do the work, contact Don at The Sound Doctor in Loveland, Colorado.  Factory authorized repair for almost all brands (so he's qualified), and likes to work on the vintage ss stuff.  Typical turn around is several weeks.  

Good grief, I thought my go-to guy was slow...if you cannot find anyone else closer by to do the work, contact Don at The Sound Doctor in Loveland, Colorado.  Factory authorized repair for almost all brands (so he's qualified), and likes to work on the vintage ss stuff.  Typical turn around is several weeks.

Extreme Quality work is in VERY High demand and calls for a premium...

I used to have a Buddy that only painted FORDS with a few 6 figgure car exceptions. He had a 3.5 year waiting list before he got into nose candy and lost everything!

Roger

Try Jim Sawyer in Minnesota, really fair pricing. when I get my stuff back I cant believe how inexpensive it can be. I know bands and recording studios send a lot of gear to him from California to Toronto.  Including mixing boards, which must be pretty complicated. He has a full lab and has great references.

I have used Paul for all my work for the last 10 years or so. He did my work before he opened up his shop. I just drop it off at his house when I am in the area. I lived close by him up until a few years ago. Super nice guy and does wonderful work! You should see the JBL Oracle his dad redid for him in teak.