Cornwall vault -FAQ - how can I use it

OO1

On 4/16/2015 at 12:50 PM, CECAA850 said:

Once you find the vault, pay to have it shipped to you.  Ship your Cornwalls and the recipient of the speakers and the vault holds the vault till the next person needs it.  At least that's how I believe it works.

hi Carl , thanks

-

i believe Dean built the vault and it is usually used with forward air to keep cost down and have it shipped to your nearest airport where you go and pick it up. as cecca said above you have to find it-ship it to yourself-store it until the next person wants it. 

post where you live so we can get an idea on helping out

Edited by Budman

Once you find the vault, pay to have it shipped to you.  Ship your Cornwalls and the recipient of the speakers and the vault holds the vault till the next person needs it.  At least t that's how I believe it works.

hi Carl , here is my issue - I have a pair of Cornwall cabs in Florida to pick up - empty - the seller qoted me 500$ for just the shipping - if I cant find affordable shipping - I will have to let these go to a local forum member -

-

I won't say what I wanted to say, but....as Budman said, let us know where you are located and we will try to help out.