Klipsch KG 4.2 Vs RF 82 ?

expresso

Hi -  i currently have the RF 82 -  original models -   in mint condition -  but in my space - i been having a hard time always adjusting them - to get the sound i like - - the problem i believe is that i just dont have the room to position them correctly to give them room  -  since the ports are in the rear - 

now i am considering selling them -  i happen to find a nice pair of KG 4.2 models -   i never heard them -   what can i expect in terms of sound compared to the RF 82 that i have now -    i feel the KG 4.2 may work better because of the front passive -   i dont have to worry about keeping them close to the wall -   

i am not sure if i should purchase the KG.4.2 or shoot for the larger ones - 5.2 or 5.5 model -   but the model that i can get right now is the KG 4.2 - 

i notice they are not tall - they come with stands which looks to be a good 5 inches high or 6 -  not sure its more like a platform stand -   :)     has anyone heard these 4.2 - and 82's -  maybe same time ?

lately i been on a spree - - i purchased a excellent pair of KG.2 - didnt need or even get them yet -  still in shipping stage -   i plan to give those as a gift after i listen to them for a while -  

i dont have room to keep everything -  i would have to get rid of the 82's if  i do get the 4.2 and like them enough to keep - 

what do you guys think -  ?   any suggestions - ?

what can i get for the pair of 82's in case i do want to sell them ?   i also have an extra driver and grill for the 82's in the box -  this is why i hate the winter -  all i do is search for speakers Klipsch only :)

thanks - 

Claudio

• Like 1

whow - so many responses LOL  -    but thanks anyway -  i did decide to just keep my 82's and work on adjusting them with the exciter -  it worked very good last night so - i guess the Emo EQ didnt do a good job last time i ran it  :)