Google Chrome to Firefox

The Dude

I just deleted Google Chrome and installed Firefox, I have a feeling that Google keeps allowing some sort of infected virus.  Which ever, I am now using firefox.  But 2 issues maybe someone knows a way around.  One is spell check, is there one for firefox that works on the forum.  Second it seems when I follow the link from my email to a thread I have to log in.

You could try "English Spelling Dictionary 0.7" in the on-line add-ons. 

I actually use the Mozilla-based spelling dictionary in English.  I had to delete the French dictionary since it kept defaulting to french and telling me that most of my text was incorrectly spelled.

I can't help you with the log-in thing from email - since I stay logged in all the time.

Chris

Edited by Chris A

But 2 issues maybe someone knows a way around.

FYI my Firefox is 37.01, under Windows 7.

One is spell check, is there one for firefox that works on the forum.

Spell check works without any kind of add-on.  I'm typing now in the EDIT section and "firefox" (one word) gets the red squiggle underline (non-capitalized words only)A right-click on that word will bring up a menu showing alternative spellings, including "Firefox." (capital F)

Second it seems when I follow the link from my email to a thread I have to log in. [/quote

I don't have that problem.  I can click on a link from email when I get a notification and it goes straight to the Klipsch website, where I am "always logged on."

+++

Can you give an example of the spell-check problem?  Maybe we can tackle this one at at time.

Edited by wvu80