cornwall speakers - Ok City $800

harmony08

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/ele/4982605986.html

I found this on CL.  I have no relationship with the seller. I am just looking for some Klipsch speakers for a back bedroom. This will probably be too much speaker for me - unless you tell me otherwise.  Speaker Works here in Tulsa, is getting some vintage "commercial" Heresies in.   I 'm thinking about taking a look at these. I'm being told that the only difference between the "commercial" and residential is the cabinet finish...Does this sound right? I do not have the model numbers yet.  Therefore, I can't check this information out.

• Like 1

Go see 'em!  Today!  

I have Cornwalls in a (13x15 roughly) bedroom.  Heresy's in a bedroom are fine except sitting on the floor the bed absorbs some of the mid/highs.   I found myself wanting stands or shelves for the Heresy's.   The foot print of the Cornwall didn't make much of a difference to me compared to the Heresy.  I'd also consider having glass tops made for the speakers to protect them.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Go see 'em!  Today!  

I have Cornwalls in a (13x15 roughly) bedroom.  Heresy's in a bedroom are fine except sitting on the floor the bed absorbs some of the mid/highs.   I found myself wanting stands or shelves for the Heresy's.   The foot print of the Cornwall didn't make much of a difference to me compared to the Heresy.  I'd also consider having glass tops made for the speakers to protect them.

We have Cornwall IIIs in our bedroom, approximately the same size as Muel's bedroom.  Love them....couldn't be happier with the way they sound.  I also agree, the footprint of the Cornwall doesn't make much of a difference to us either. 

That sounds like a good deal!

Edited by dtel's wife
  • Like 1