Klipsch Forte II's for sale

cdrdenton

I am the original owner of a pair of Forte II's in oiled walnut that I purchased in the mid 1980's. These speakers are all original and in very very good condition. I am asking $550 firm for the pair. I am not desperate to sell them, so I really am not interested in giving them away, consequently, I will not consider low ball offers. I have some of the paperwork that came with these speakers (it might be all of it).

post-61137-0-63600000-1429555398_thumb.j

post-61137-0-20760000-1429555422_thumb.j

post-61137-0-38320000-1429555439_thumb.j

• Like 1

Why should we have to guess?  Some would never consider shipping these especially since they are so nice and would need to know if local pick up is possible for them.

No one has to guess, it just kinda sorta makes common sense to tell people where you are located so that they can tell if a local pickup is possible.  And, apparently, the mystery (what there was of it), has been solved....

• 1 year later...
On 4/20/2015 at 1:45 PM, cdrdenton said:

I am the original owner of a pair of Forte II's in oiled walnut that I purchased in the mid 1980's. These speakers are all original and in very very good condition. I am asking $550 firm for the pair. I am not desperate to sell them, so I really am not interested in giving them away, consequently, I will not consider low ball offers. I have some of the paperwork that came with these speakers (it might be all of it).

IMG_3158.JPG

IMG_3159.JPG

IMG_3162.JPG

Are the speakers still available? Also, I live in San Antonio, TX - if you're not driving distance - would you ship them & what would you charge to do so?

Many thanks. 

2 hours ago, USNRET said:

Welcome Hope but if you read the thread they would sold almost 2 years ago.

BTW, just down the road from you. Several forum members between Austin, Waco, San Antonio, Corpus etc.

I noticed the date after I submitted my question - not the first time I got excited about "finding" speakers that were long gone. Good to hear there are some locals online, and thanks for the welcome!

• Like 1