Does the forum queen have any remaining clout?

Amy

• Moderators

I'm skeptical, but not unwilling to test it. 

I have been challenged to get 77 likes on my start-up companies Facebook page from a competitive co-worker. I'm not above using all my resources, including my all time favorite forum. If I can't earn it from you guys, I will relinquish my title forever. 

Help push me over the 1,000 mark, and I promise I will do better at popping in here from time to time. (Although that may be a threat instead of a promise...  :huh: )

Go here, click like. Or share with someone who might like it. It's a really cool piece of technology, I promise!

• Like 3

I have been challenged to get 77 likes on my start-up companies Facebook page from a competitive co-worker. I'm not above using all my resources, including my all time favorite forum. If I can't earn it from you guys, I will relinquish my title forever. 

Help push me over the 1,000 mark, and I promise I will do better at popping in here from time to time. (Although that may be a threat instead of a promise...  :huh: )

Go here, click like. Or share with someone who might like it. It's a really cool piece of technology, I promise!

Done and done Amy...we all miss ya!  Visit more often!

• Like 1

• Moderators

Depends.. will you make it to the 2016 Hope gathering?

Just because I love your avatar, yes. 

And let me clarify, if you guys push us over the 1,000 mark as well. :)

• Like 1

You have all the clout with me of a knock out punch. I will like your FB page. Miss you very much here not the same any more without you. All the very best with your venture. Moray James.

Done but I don't see my like comment on the time line?

Edited by moray james
  • Like 1

Will you be flaunting your ear lobes?

(ducking on my way to 'like' the duck)

• Moderators

Will you be flaunting your ear lobes?

(ducking on my way to 'like' the duck)

Let me think about it no.

• Like 3