Wife is going to kill me building the jamboree

I am going to use the daytons from the build thread I followed here. The builder said they sounded the best to him . May try the Crites woofers later as I already have a pair from my Cornscalas. http://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-dc380-8-15-classic-woofer--295-325

Hope you have a horn you can cross low to the mids. Those woofers won't go up very high.

I am going to use the daytons from the build thread I followed here. The builder said they sounded the best to him . May try the Crites woofers later as I already have a pair from my Cornscalas. http://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-dc380-8-15-classic-woofer--295-325

Hope you have a horn you can cross low to the mids. Those woofers won't go up very high.

I have the first one crossed at 500hz and am really enjoying the sound.

• Like 1

TC,

Great work but I do have a few criticisms.

1.  Your workshop is way too clean.

2.  Your painting skills greatly exceed mine,

3.  You're not building a pair for me. 

Wowsers!!!   Those look great.  Keep up the good work and keep posting

• Like 4

Last one done man they sound amazing. Tightest and clearest bass I have ever heard from a pair of speakers. I am running them in direct mode and have not even let Dirac work on them yet. Still have to build the other top hat but going to take a break and just enjoy the sound.post-49728-0-79200000-1436313329_thumb.jpost-49728-0-64240000-1436313364_thumb.j

• Like 3

Finally got Dirac run and got some interesting results!! This was taken in room from mlp. From what I had read before I built these they were supposed to be good to upper 30hz to 40 hz. Was surprised at the lower end that Dirac read, I know my room is helping some and I have them tight to corners. Was very happy with the results!!!post-49728-0-12040000-1436581396_thumb.j

• Like 1