rc64ii vs rc7 size

bobdit

• Moderators

To me, the RC-64 is the huge one.  The RC-7 is only 1" taller, but the RC-64ii is 1" deeper, a whopping 9" wider and 9lbs heavier.

Same is true with their respective towers.  The RF7 looks tiny next to the RF-7ii and the RF-83

Klipsch-RF-7ii-RF-7-RF-83-Showdown-1.jpg

Klipsch-RF-7ii-RF-7-RF-83-Showdown-3.jpg

Klipsch-RF-7ii-RF-7-RF-83-Showdown-4.jpg

• Like 3

• Moderators
Im sure I will get used to it, but the RF7ii is a monster next to the 82ii's...

You will definitely get used to the size.  I remember recently commenting how large the Cornwalls were and how they would be too big for me until someone pointed out they actually have a smaller footprint than my LaScalas.  LOL

Now if you were going from the RF-42ii to the RF-7ii....that might take a bit longer to get used to.  :lol:

Klipsch-RF-42-and-RF-7ii-1.jpg

The left RF83 is 1/16 of an inch off :D JK….I could stare at that pic for hours….I love it.

That's because they shifted when I cranked them up really loud.  :P

• Like 2

To me, the RC-64 is the huge one.  The RC-7 is only 1" taller, but the RC-64ii is 1" deeper, a whopping 9" wider and 9lbs heavier.

Same is true with their respective towers.  The RF7 looks tiny next to the RF-7ii and the RF-83

Klipsch-RF-7ii-RF-7-RF-83-Showdown-1.jpg

Klipsch-RF-7ii-RF-7-RF-83-Showdown-3.jpg

Klipsch-RF-7ii-RF-7-RF-83-Showdown-4.jpg

You need a Palladium P39 to complete this photo….I know you have great Photoshop skills!

• Like 1

The RC 64 and 64II are huge speakers.  In youthman's pic the RF 7 II woofer even looks larger the RF 7's.  No doubt, the RC 7 and RC 64 are great center channel speakers.  Now, Metro's RC 7II is a work of art!

Edited by derrickdj1
  • Like 2