Two Channel Rig for sale VRD, NBS, Basis 2001

USNRET

• 3 weeks later...

I have to ask if it's the market or price? I won't go down and I really don't want to go to other sites that I don't frequent so this is really just a bump when I said I wouldn't. Need a fence around an acre lot so I can get my kiddos a dog. That my friends is why I would sell these; has nothing to do with not liking the sound.

I think your prices are fair, it's just top notch, pricey gear so the market for it is small. Good luck with your sale. If I hadn't just purchased and NBS an a pair of VRD's, I'd be all over it.

Edited by Jason Todd

I think your prices are fair, it's just top notch, pricey gear so the market for it is small. Good luck with your sale. If I hadn't just purchased and NBS an a pair of VRD's, I'd be all over it.

The one thing I don't like is selling for less then the OEM prices in the case of the amps and pre-amp as he has been nothing but outstanding in his build and support. Putting these up for sale might lead people to think that I find fault with them (not true at all) and/or prevent a purchase of new build from the OEM.

I would like to makencommentz here in respect to the issue OP brought up... but on a open thread it isnprobably not a fair thing to do when sales are concerned. sufice to say..it IS NOT a quality issue. itsone of econpmics, though not the economic issue usn might think

• 2 weeks later...