Private forum question ?

ricktate

You have to be irritating and obnoxious. It was a way to keep religious and political discussions off of the main boards.

Doesn't sound like we are missing anything.

Personally I don't want to know the political views of forums members. Knowledge increases sorrow.

• Moderators

Im glad to see this Thread come up, iv been getting billed for this private forum for six months, and still have not found it :o

We were trying to see if we could make it to six months without any questions, thanks for the contribution. :o  :D

The truth is there is really nothing worth missing, no secrets, nothing, there isn't even a special handshake which is disappointing. :(

And as far as for moderators go, I must come out and say, I am sorry, I suck as a moderator. I do watch for spam and rudeness but usually it has been caught by faster moderators. OK my only good point is if you can call it that is I stay up most of the night....that's bad if it's your biggest plus. :unsure:  So someone is watching even in the middle of the night, so please don't make me use my one bullet, they might not give me another one ? :o  :lol:  I feel like Barney Fife

post-9700-0-63040000-1430254789_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Im glad to see this Thread come up, iv been getting billed for this private forum for six months, and still have not found it :o

We were trying to see if we could make it to six months without any questions, thanks for the contribution. :o  :D

The truth is there is really nothing worth missing, no secrets, nothing, there isn't even a special handshake which is disappointing. :(

And as far as for moderators go, I must come out and say, I am sorry, I suck as a moderator. I do watch for spam and rudeness but usually it has been caught by faster moderators. OK my only good point is if you can call it that is I stay up most of the night....that's bad if it's your biggest plus. :unsure:  So someone is watching even in the middle of the night, so please don't make me use my one bullet, they might not give me another one ? :o  :lol:  I feel like Barney Fife

Other people/badges would do well to learn from your practice.

You have to be irritating and obnoxious. It was a way to keep religious and political discussions off of the main boards.

Doesn't sound like we are missing anything.

Personally I don't want to know the political views of forums members. Knowledge increases sorrow.

Speaking from an intellectual standpoint only, I think you meant to say "Lack of Knowledge!"

Roger

You kind of LOOK like him as well Eldon!!!

Roger

• Like 1