Contact Info - "Jim" from New Jersey

eth2

Does anyone have contact information for username "Jim"? He lives in New Jersey and committed to buying my LaScalas in March. After a few requests for delays in taking them, he said he would pick them up no later than mid-April. I have sent him several pm's with no response. As I passed up two offers based on his word, I would like to get in touch with him.

Thanks

• Like 1

I don't know for sure, but his avatar wading in the stream and holding that big fish is gone with nothing to replace it and he hasn't posted since ~ April 10.   It seems that around the time of the Hope trip that many unusual and cryptic things all of a sudden happened, even with people that did not attend.  Even "Gbnf" lost his avatar picture.   :o  

• Like 1

• Moderators

Does anyone have contact information for username "Jim"? He lives in New Jersey and committed to buying my LaScalas in March. After a few requests for delays in taking them, he said he would pick them up no later than mid-April. I have sent him several pm's with no response. As I passed up two offers based on his word, I would like to get in touch with him.

Thanks

Was he banned too?

I don't know for sure, but his avatar wading in the stream and holding that big fish is gone with nothing to replace it and he hasn't posted since ~ April 10.   It seems that around the time of the Hope trip that many unusual and cryptic things all of a sudden happened, even with people that did not attend.  Even "Gbnf" lost his avatar picture.   :o  

If he is not responding to PMs, it is possible he no longer visits the forum, or lost interest in the purchase.

As far as I know he wasn't banned.

I don't think the trip to Hope has anything to do with the "unusual and cryptic things" all of sudden happening.  GBNF did you delete your avatar?  If you will PM me any additional info you have regarding "Jim" I will try to see what I can find out.

• Like 1

I don't think the trip to Hope has anything to do with the "unusual and cryptic things" all of sudden happening.  GBNF did you delete your avatar?  If you will PM me any additional info you have regarding "Jim" I will try to see what I can find out.

Just humor gone wrong I suppose. Using emoticons just doesn’t get the laughs that they used to. :blush:

Not suggesting causation, just making a loose observation in relation to a few of the high-speed, high-volume forum posters that registered in the past year, who always seemed to be at the top of the “Today’s Top Posters” tab each time I looked, that have now suddenly vanished in the last couple of weeks, including the vanishing avatar pictures.  The forum accounts and historical posts still seem to be there for the individuals that I'm thinking about, Jim included.

Edited by Fjd
  • Like 2

Ok. "Jim" (Jim Frace of central NJ) has purposefully disappeared. I wrote to his e-mail address, pm'd him, and have his snail mail address (from my investigator friends). I thought about suing him as he didn't even have the courtesy to tell me if he had a problem after stringing me along for two months over the LaScalas. Had he done do, I would have glady said "no problem.". Instead, he deleted his contact info and picture. I suggest if he ever comes back, you use caution in dealing with him. Good riddens to bad rubbish. He isn't worth my time.

Earl

Edited by Gbnf
  • Like 1

“There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man ... a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.”
Rod Serling

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

So I see GBNF (Earl) is looking for me to sue me on speakers. Had you called my numbers in my email, you would have gotten me or my wife. Just a little FYI, I had a roof fall in on me while working and broke 4 vertebrae. I have not been available for anything.And not that I need to explain to anyone here.

If you are going to spew trash why don't you spew the whole thing. I offered on numerous occasions to pay you deposit money through paypal,prior to our trying to meet up. Not only that, but I told you well ahead of time in February and March I would not be able to do the purchase until around the end of April, beginning of May. You were the one who initially gave me a date, changed it, then changed it back again.

As for me being shady to deal with, there are several people on here who had no issues in dealing with me and were paid for their stuff without me trying to negotiate the price down.

Having said my piece and whether or not anyone believes it, which I don't care, I'd still be willing to take them as I originally stated I would. I don't expect them to be available anymore, and even with the BS spewed,I'd still honor what I said I would do.

• Like 1

Wow,  GBnf certainly doesn't have any common sense nor judgement.  First jumping to conclusions as fast as he did then not moving on from a potential sale.  Reminds me of a  Jr. High School34 Selling some no longer wanted toys.   B)

• Like 1

I apologize to both parties for me being intrusive in your business.  I do see some communication problems on both sides and some unforeseen problems that lead to this public appeal by the seller for help.  Jim, I know you didn't like the way in which that was done, but it did seem to have some results when nothing before was working.  I hope you guys can now resolve this to the satisfaction of both.

Edited by wvu80