ACADEMY center channel

Timmyotool

I am using an Academy with ChorusII's.. It's FANTASTIC with these mains.

The Academy is VERY hard to find though. I bought this one off Ebay and it took almost a year to find the one I wanted. (Mint- oiled oak). I didn't know any place else to look for one.

Cruzer is using the KLF-C7 with these speakers and it matches..DEFINITELY something to consider.

I have never heard anything but good about either of these centers.... 2 GOOD choices here...............................

Take care

Mike

Cruzer gave me good advice when I was deliberating the perfect match for my Chorus II's...he was dead on with his recommendation for a KLF-C7. The sound is superb, and it's a great match for the mains. Watched Ronin last night and it blew me out of the room...just awesome.

Colin

There was just an Academy on ebay last week and it sold for $250 in under 3 hours with the buy it now feature. If I had more room on top of my TV, I would have bought it....it was right in the next state over from me so I could have saved shipping costs and just picked it up.

There was another one that someone mentioned at www.tfta.com , and it too was selling for $250.

Good Luck,

Steve