Pssst, Chief Bonehead.....

You (or anyone) can PM me if more appropriate....

Looking to see (and obtain if you have) ever designed a passive for a K402 atop a LaScala?

How's about a K510 on a LaScala?

I'd like to obtain a copy of the diagram if they exist.  (I'm guessing with the K69 on the back)

Now the million dollar question.....have you done the same with the TAD-4002 on back? (both the 402 and 510)

??

• Moderators

You (or anyone) can PM me if more appropriate....

Looking to see (and obtain if you have) ever designed a passive for a K402 atop a LaScala?

How's about a K510 on a LaScala?

I'd like to obtain a copy of the diagram if they exist.  (I'm guessing with the K69 on the back)

Now the million dollar question.....have you done the same with the TAD-4002 on back? (both the 402 and 510)

??

To my knowledge, just the Jube. He has debunked a couple.

Wait, he has designed an electronic analog crossover, but that isn't passive.

You going to use it for a center? Are you running your Jubes passive these days.

I would want to know what the time delay is on all of those configurations first befor I looked at passive.

As I recall, Bob has designed and tested a passive for a Jube Scala, but I cannot remremember which horn. Is it for in front of screen or behind?

Well....  none of the above!

There's been three different people I've been talking with on the side.  All three are interested in getting K402's however, at least one of them is specifically asking about passives.  (One is going active)

I know I saw Steve's (Fyrpower) passive on his K510/Belle and presumed Roy designed one for that application.

I've currently got two Dx38's so have enough channels to go active center whenever I get around to working on that cabinet.

Well....  none of the above!

There's been three different people I've been talking with on the side.  All three are interested in getting K402's however, at least one of them is specifically asking about passives.  (One is going active)

I know I saw Steve's (Fyrpower) passive on his K510/Belle and presumed Roy designed one for that application.

I've currently got two Dx38's so have enough channels to go active center whenever I get around to working on that cabinet.

well you could start here and adjust it till it works. People are more likely to tell you what not to do than what to do. Best regards Moray James.

EV XEQ-504A 500Hz Crossover and EQ.pdf