Too cold for a pool party with the Twins, BUT. Hey Thebes

The Dude

Thebes what do you think, I am heading down to the lake for some campfire fun and smores.  What do you say about coming down and bringing the twins.  I haven't seen them around it some time.  I have some major cabin fever, and I feel the atmosphere is calling for it.  What do you say ole' chap.   You can even pick the music.

Wow what night, everything was going good until it started raining. Well I guess things were good just different. As that is when the mud slide came in to being. Everyone was covered in mud. There was mud flinging go on, you would have thought it was a political campaign.

Amazingly there were no Beatles. We did have some Hank Williams, well that was until the kids got a hold of the radio. Than things really went south.

Of course we had smores, and roasted hotdogs. My son and I had our wood chopping competition, of course I won but let him think he did.

Well until next week, hopefully we can get Thebes out with the twins and really get this party started.

• Like 2

• Moderators

okay so the title got my attention...now I'm just confused.

Mangofirst,

Research some of Thebes posts.  The twins go "way back"!  LOL  Being an English teacher you will enjoy his posts....well worth the read! LOL

• Like 2

Mangofirst,

Research some of Thebes posts.  The twins go "way back"!  LOL  Being an English teacher you will enjoy his posts....well worth the read! LOL

Mangofirst,

Earlier I searched his profile and found that he was interested in Anything that comes in TWINS!  I shall go do further research now.  Excuse me.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Mangofirst,

Mangofirst,

Earlier I searched his profile and found that he was interested in Anything that comes in TWINS!  I shall go do further research now.  Excuse me.

What guy wouldn't be????  LOL

Mangofirst,

Mangofirst,

My original post asked if this was a thread about boobs, but I edited it.

Edited by mangofirst
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Mangofirst,

Mangofirst,

My original post asked if this was a thread about boobs, but I edited it.

ROTFL......

Thebes what do you think, I am heading down to the lake for some campfire fun and smores.  What do you say about coming down and bringing the twins.  I haven't seen them around it some time.  I have some major cabin fever, and I feel the atmosphere is calling for it.  What do you say ole' chap.   You can even pick the music.

Sorry I couldn't make it but ,as you can see below, we were  heading to  a country hoedown in my part of the woods.  I'll try to see if we can get by next weekend, so don't eat all the smores.

"I may be in a little trouble again. Were having a hoedown at a friends barn in the Shenandoah Valley this weekend. Theres plenty of hay to sit on, a buckboard for a stage, the pig hass been cleaned and racked, and will be roasting on an open pit all day under a hardwood fire.

One problem though, the band, called the Hoboken Hillbillies got into some corn likker, took a wrong turn and now theyre down a holler somewhere. I think they've fallen and cant get up.

I've thrown a couple of KG rockers and an old Pioneer amp in the back of the 49 Ford flatbed and I was already to head out when The Twins got a look at my country and blue grass collection. Tickles is pouting and Tawny is frowning.

Until they saw the cds they were bubbling and frolicking with anticipation. Tickles looks really great in her daisy may outfit with her blond braids set of with little daisies, and Tawnys wearing a real Dale Evans cowgirl outfit..."

• Like 2

Being an English teacher

Oh great, shes now going to be correcting our grammar.  Funny I just took my compass exam for school(which is kind of like a collage entrance exam). What do you know it says I need some English classes do to my score on the writing part.

Edited by duder1982
  • Like 2

Being an English teacher

Oh great, shes now going to be correcting our grammar. Funny I just took my compass examine for school(which is kind of like a collage entrance exam). What do you know it says I need some English classes do to my score on the writing part.

I only correct your grammar in my head. Silently.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Being an English teacher

Oh great, shes now going to be correcting our grammar. Funny I just took my compass examine for school(which is kind of like a collage entrance exam). What do you know it says I need some English classes do to my score on the writing part.

I only correct your grammar in my head. Silently.

LOL, I'm not an English teacher, but I also do the same thing!  LOL

• Like 2