Finally wrote about the Hope Gathering

• Moderators

Excellent article Chad!  I know I speak for all of us when I say we are glad you could join us.  It's remarkable what a small group of individuals can do when they set their minds to something.

I am proud to be a part of the Klipsch forum and even prouder to say this forum has some of the finest people you will ever meet. 

We all hope to see this event grow, with even more attendees next year!!

• Like 2

Chad,

Excellent write up, although I would have used one of the other shots of the KP-600s with listeners at a distance and possibly the fire ring, but they might not have showed off the KP-600s as well. What an enjoyable time we all had!

A BIG Thank you to Klipsch!

Roger Gordon

Edited by twistedcrankcammer
  • Like 1

Chad, you MUST get the picture of the neighbor being presented the "pissing off the neighbors" T-Shirt by Roy.  It is priceless. 

Excellent piece, our thanks to you and Klipsch for your support.  Without the Forums such things couldn't happen.  As I have said already, this thing is going to GROW, and grow big.  jes sayn...

Dave

• Like 3

Great narrative, Chad. You definitely struck the feeling we have for Klipsch and the forum as a community with the tone of the article. It was good to visit with you and I hope we see you next year.

SSH

• Like 3

• Moderators

Very nice Chad, you did great, and I hope you had a good time and will return next year. It's expected anyway if possible :)

Wanted to say It was nice to meet you, and you fit in perfectly. ( I was thinking that as a complement  ) :emotion-19:   :emotion-21:

• Like 2

• Administrators

Chad,

Agree that you should add the presentation of the "Pissing Off the Neighbors" shirt to the neighbor!

Roger

I must have missed this... That actually happened? That's fantastic!

• Like 1

• Moderators

I agree with SSH, you really captured the feeling of the gathering.  It was awesome seeing everyone and your write up captures the spirit of the event!  Thanks to all who came and participated!  You guys/gals are the best!

• Like 2