SOLD - SHERBOURN 72100A (200 WATTS X 7 @ 8 OHM) AMP - SOLD

Youthman

• Moderators

SOLD

I've finally decided to sell my Sherbourn 7/2100A Amp. This is by far the baddest amp I have ever owned (previously owned a Parasound HCA-2205a and a B&K 200.7). This design is unique in that it is 7 Monoblocks housed in one chasis with 7 Teroidal Transformers. I needed the power when I was previously driving my Klipsch RF-83 system since the RF-83's have a low impedance dip and need a lot of power to bring them to life but now that I have (3) Klipsch LaScalas, they take very little power to drive efficiently since they have a 104db sensitivity. This amp has powered my RF-7, RF-7ii, previously a pair of CF-4 as well as KLF-30's and did so with absolute authority!

This beast pushes a full 200 watts x 7 @ 8ohms, 300 x 7 @ 4 ohms and weights 115lbs! 

You can also bridge channels 1&2, 3&4, 5&6 to get 400 watts @ 8ohms and 600 watts @ 4ohms!

This amp also features a 12v Trigger, XLR (Balanced) and RCA (Unbalanced) Inputs as well as two power cords to keep you from having to have a 20amp circuit.

A few months ago, I had the unit serviced due to a few channels intermittently not powering up.  Repair center replaced caps and a mosfets.  Unit has performed perfectly since being serviced.

Due to the weight, I am hesitant to ship but may consider.

Asking $900

sherbourn-72100a-1.jpg

sherbourn-72100a-2.jpg

sherbourn-72100a-3.jpg

sherbourn-72100a-4.jpg

sherbourn-72100a-5.jpg

sherbourn-72100a-6.jpg

Edited by Youthman

• 2 weeks later...
We leave from Port Canaveral. Will be stopping in Nassau and CocoKay (Royal Caribbean's Private Island). .

Via boat then?  I know there are regular flights to the Bahamas as well.

Wife and I are celebrating early for our 18yr anniversary in June

Congratulations!  :emotion-25:

Edited by wvu80

SOLD to a nice gentleman from Venice, FL. He drove 2.5hrs to pick it up.  Looks like it will be going to a great home.

Awesome. I wanted to buy this from you to check it out. Shipping was out of the question!