Watch this space... possible "Pilgrimage" to be announced soon.

• Administrators

It will be a different kind of pilgrimage. We'll first try to garner interest here before we commit to it. More to come soon.

/cryptic

• Like 2

Guest Steven1963

Oh, sure. Try living in Washington state while the antics in Hope are being planned.  Talk about too far.

• Like 1

Oh, sure. Try living in Washington state while the antics in Hope are being planned.  Talk about too far.

I absolutely empathize.  If Hope was much more than 5 hours from here I'd have had a hard time going.

• Like 1

Oh, sure. Try living in Washington state while the antics in Hope are being planned. Talk about too far.

I absolutely empathize. If Hope was much more than 5 hours from here I'd have had a hard time going.

Hope is 4.5 hours from me; won't justify that trip until all my speakers are set...

C'mon Carl, suck it up....I drove 13 hours one way to Hope, and there were others that drove farther.  Sounds like a party to me!! :emotion-19:

Yes you did and I for one am glad.

That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day....thank you.

• Like 2

Guest Steven1963

C'mon Carl, suck it up....I drove 13 hours one way to Hope, and there were others that drove farther.  Sounds like a party to me!! :emotion-19:

Your Friday is off to a good start!

• Like 2

I absolutely empathize.  If Hope was much more than 5 hours from here I'd have had a hard time going.

Suck it up Carl,

Cleaveland is about 2.5 hours from my house as is Indianapolis about the same exact distance. We can put you up!!

Roger

Guess I need to work on my game.

• Like 2