Rear Recommendations

InFlames

• Moderators

100 out of 100 The Real Meaning of Ich Bin ein Berliner:

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2013/08/the-real-meaning-of-ich-bin-ein-berliner/309500/

A link to website with 100 greatest speechs of all time, with youtube of Berlin speech, and transcript.

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/jfkberliner.html

Edited by dwilawyer

I loved the follow up a few years later when Reagan rather controversially visited a cemetery where some German WWII soldiers were buried.  Political cartoon of him giving a speech there and saying "Ich ben ein Frankfurter..."   Wondered how many got that one at the time.

Thought I'd never quit laughing.

Dave

Oddly enough I have been using that joke in a JFK voice imitation for years.  I never knew of the cartoon.

• Moderators

Hi guys,

my name is Marcel and new here, but for a long time a passive reader :). I ordered a new 5.1 system RP280F,RP450C,RP250S and R115SW.

I love it!!!

Now my plans are to upgrade the system to 7.2 or 9.2

Subwoofer is no problem I add a second one ;) but what should I do with the back rear? Add second pair RP250S or going to RP150M or RP160M?

And what about front heights? RP150M or RP160M?

Thanks you for your feedback and many greetings from germany.

Hallo,

Willkommen auf der Klipsch Forum. Ich hoffe, Sie genießen Sie Ihre Zeit hier . Es gibt viele erfahrene Leute hier , die Ihnen fast jede Klipsch Fragen zu unterstützen.

Es gibt sogar ein Forumsmitglied in Deutschland , die den hoch angesehenen Jubilee Lautsprecher besitzt .

Auch hier willkommen.

Travis

@scrappydue

i found an old post from you, you said for more then 4' behind the listening position use bookshelf, else go with the surround. that is a good solution! 

but for now i stay with 5.1 because my girlfriend and me, we´re planning to buy a house. So i will see how much space i will get there  :)

maybe then i have enough room to go with 2 more 280F as rear ;) but we will see. at the moment in my room i would go with the 150's because all other speakers (center, surround) are equipped with 5,25" woofers.

@all 

all advices are welcome! and many thanks for your posts.

Greetings