FS: TUBA HT $400 (Louisville Area)

saekountry

Up for sale is my TUBA HT subwoofer built from Baltic Birch using the Dayton Audio RSS390HF-4 driver. It is raw wood, so you can stain it or cover it in any color you choose. The box is 36"x36"x32" not including the casters it is currently sitting on. If you are looking at this ad then you know what the speaker is capable of, and it will be hooked up for demo if interested. I really hate to part with this sub, but my room has a major null in the center, so I am going to be going to an multiple IB setup to help kill the nulls.

Reduced Price:

Finished TUBA HT: $400

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, and I am not interested in any trades except FI Audio model IB318 subs as this is what I will be using in my IB setup. Local pickup is the only option on the TUBA HT; I am located in the Louisville, KY area.

post-52293-0-91920000-1431265008_thumb.j

post-52293-0-72400000-1431265052_thumb.j

post-52293-0-39400000-1431265073_thumb.j

Edited by saekountry
  • Like 1

• Moderators

All I know is Shaun has found metal pipes inside his basement laying on the ground and has to tighten light bulbs every month in the theater room.  And to think some said he might need 4 of them.  :o

I intend on using 2 of the 18" subs in each manifold for a total of 4 subs in two manifolds. It is crazy how bad of a dead spot I have where my primary seating is. When running the tuba I wouldn't think it was very loud at times, but just walk two feet to the left and it sounded like a jet engine.

The low profile I am selling is actually the second one I was building as the first one I finished was for my brother.  I can say after hearing both of them in my house that there isn't any difference in output capability between the two, but the low profile gives you a lot more options for placement since you can stand it on end. 

The only person who will be dissapointed with these subs are the neighbors to the person that buys them. 

I need to start getting rid of this stuff to start the IB journey so new pricing is:

Finished TUBA HT: $450

Unfinished TUBA HT Low Profile: $75

Dayton Audio Subs (2): $140 shipped each

Don't be afraid to make offers.

Good stuff there!!!! Fyi did you get my pm yesterday? Not sure if I told you the carrier - its Fedex. :)  Hope the amp does everything you need it to! It's been a loyal friend to me! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...