Gary Clark Jr

Rivernuggets

I saw him around 2 years ago at a music festival. He played in the middle of the day, no where close to the headliners. I thought he was fantastic and had a future. A year later he wins a Grammy. Not too shabby!

my daughter turned me on to him about a year ago. I had seen him in passing a few times before (crossroads festival), but once I started listening to him, I really like his music. Many talented people have worked with him which says a lot.

my daughter turned me on to him about a year ago.

Looking forward to that when my kids are older.  My two older brothers and I showed our parents so much music......
I have 3 sons and a daughter, they are always bringing new things into our musical environment. We share an iTunes account and sometimes I scroll through the "recently added" list and find some very good stuff (much of it is crap, but...) I also influence their tastes and as they get older, I find them playing my music more and more often. Just last week one of my sons asked if I had any Jethro Tull as he and a buddy listened to some over the weekend. I sat him down and played locomotive breath for him on my Belle's. He liked it even more!

my daughter turned me on to him about a year ago.

Looking forward to that when my kids are older.  My two older brothers and I showed our parents so much music......
I have 3 sons and a daughter, they are always bringing new things into our musical environment. We share an iTunes account and sometimes I scroll through the "recently added" list and find some very good stuff (much of it is crap, but...) I also influence their tastes and as they get older, I find them playing my music more and more often. Just last week one of my sons asked if I had any Jethro Tull as he and a buddy listened to some over the weekend. I sat him down and played locomotive breath for him on my Belle's. He liked it even more!