K402+

djk

Definitely a deal at 2 grand for three 4-way stacks, but is that a K402 horn? 

No. The K-402 has no slot. Roy hates slots. Calls them BUSH. Big Ugly Slotted Horn. I don't think he designed this one. If he did, he got away from it 20 years ago when he did the 402.

is this for 3 stacks or the one stack with 3 horns ??  not very clear and appears to be for 1 stack of 3.......

THIS IS FOR ALL 3 SYSTEMS  Large Klipsch Speaker System. Can be Tri-amped . Bottom cabinet is on casters and includes wiring harnesses. These have seen limited use in a historic theatre. These would require a Pup for delivery. THIS IS FOR ALL 3 COMPLETE SPEAKER SYSTEMS The bottom (Sub) cabinets alone are worth 800.00 each by themselves.  

The 2x4's were added to hold the top horn.

• Like 1

I am reading this as one stack...

Exactly how i read it, so i just got done with back and fourth emailing this guy for an anser.

I simply ask, i see one stack, but you say there are three?

Email reply: Yes.  <WTF?  yes what? im thinkin.

second email i sent i ask again, i see one stack.

Email reply: yes, the parts for the others are in storage. PARTS?

Third email back to this guy i simply stated people like to see what they are buying, you say three, show three.

And people wonder why i went with EAW.

You could turn and burn the HF and VHF horns with the diffraction slots (if you didn't like them), and still come out OK.

Buy the K510 with the 'mumps' and keep one set of the B&C DE85, cross at 800hz~1.2Khz (whatever sounds the best).

Edited by djk

I see this Bay sale got cleaned up before reposting.

So i showed the wife this morning, told her this was what i wanted last year. finding nothing for two months we move on to what IS available, and that was EAWs.

So the wife is asking what would it cost to procure these critters ?

Engineering/Thinking will continue today, meanwile i posted these on my other Forums.

This kind of deal i dont think iv seen, ever.