Friends

MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE

So I've been on the forum coming up on a year....and in that year a I have sent out a few friend requests and those people accepted my request....Thank you..... The other people added me as there friend.....again I thank you...It's nice to be asked to be someone's friend. It does mean alot to me... So now I have 12 friends......is this all I can have???? No more??? Hell I want to be everyone's friend...lol lol So what will happen if some adds me to there friend list or I add someone to my list?? Will this bump one of my friends.. Just asking...Thanks MKP :-)

? I have no idea, I have some 'friends" listed but don't know how they got there or how any of this works, but I am pretty sure there not like real friends, they don't come over and drink your beer or ask you to help them move or other inconvenient things.

It's more important to be nice to people whenever posting, unlike Twisted does, dang there goes another friend adding me to the poop list.

Eldon,

Don't make me come over there and drink all of your Wild Turkey Honey!!!

You have been warned!

Roger

• Like 1

• Moderators

So I've been on the forum coming up on a year....and in that year a I have sent out a few friend requests and those people accepted my request....Thank you..... The other people added me as there friend.....again I thank you...It's nice to be asked to be someone's friend. It does mean alot to me... So now I have 12 friends......is this all I can have???? No more??? Hell I want to be everyone's friend...lol lol So what will happen if some adds me to there friend list or I add someone to my list?? Will this bump one of my friends.. Just asking...Thanks MKP :-)

? I have no idea, I have some 'friends" listed but don't know how they got there or how any of this works, but I am pretty sure there not like real friends, they don't come over and drink your beer or ask you to help them move or other inconvenient things.

It's more important to be nice to people whenever posting, unlike Twisted does, dang there goes another friend adding me to the poop list.

Eldon,

You have been warned!

Roger

Ha to late, a neighbor came over a couple of days ago and we were talking and I asked him if he had ever tried it, so not having tried it we finished off the last couple of shots left in the bottle, I am out now. Problem is we live in a dry county, :o  we have to drive 30 min and cross a state line to get more. 

That's not a warning anyway, it's a challenge. :lol:

• Like 3

• Moderators

Think it is 26 per page, you have to scroll through them...

Showoff :P

& I've mounted NO make me a Mod thread...

Well we all can't be Thaddeus, and that's a good thing. :lol:

You don't want to do that anyway, they expect you to act normal, and it's really hard. :wacko:

• Like 2

Eldon,

You have been warned!

Roger

Hey Eldon.....did Roger just call you Honey?

• Like 2

• Moderators

Eldon,

You have been warned!

Roger

Hey Eldon.....did Roger just call you Honey?

It does look like it :o  :ph34r:

• Like 2

minermark. I just looked and you have more likes than you do posts.   :)

Iv always had my standard of "Liking" someone 10 times, if i do not get one back, have a nice day.

Now when i start getting them back, so do they, kind of a one for one, but i do not expect every one to find every post i make ande do that, no it's more like "Your on my list" of a like for a like. 

• Like 3

• Moderators

Problem is we live in a dry county, :o we have to drive 30 min and cross a state line to get more.

Hell, that is no way to live.  I bet you have a lot of miles on the car, lol.

You learn to get it when available, we really don't drink much, only at parties or around other people except for a rare occasion we just feel like a daiquiri or bloody mary, It's not my first choice anyway,

I don't do well with some rules/laws, it's a dry county, so I built a bar in the front garden. :P

• Like 4

• Moderators

minermark. I just looked and you have more likes than you do posts.   :)

Iv always had my standard of "Liking" someone 10 times, if i do not get one back, have a nice day.

Now when i start getting them back, so do they, kind of a one for one, but i do not expect every one to find every post i make ande do that, no it's more like "Your on my list" of a like for a like. 

But you have to realize there may be others like me out there, I don't have a phone and never joined Facebook or other things like it so I know nothing about likes, friends or anything you can do on these things. I still don't know how the friends thing works here on the forum. It was 6 months after the forum changed before I tried the "like" button, also couldn't figure why the little red box in the top right corner had a number by it and it would change, come to find out it was people liking what I posted so I started clicking it to make it un highlighted.

Ok I'm not crazy about changes :mellow:

So sorry anyone out there that waited for a reply (if needed) for the friends thing or whatever else I might have missed, I'm not ignoring you, no really I'm not. :huh:

Edited by dtel
  • Like 3

I have always provided likes to things I agree with, a post I learned something new from, or just a good post. It's sort of like a +1, a thanks for posting, or a great job sticker depending on the like reason. I never did likes for people I liked, just for posts I liked.

Friends is a bit different. With friends, you can be notified if they have a status update. Otherwise, you wouldn't know unless you made it a point to go look. That could be cumbersome if you have 40 people who you want to keep up to date with.

• Like 2

I never really thought about this new (old?) fangled friend thing. I thought you all were my friends...well, except for that guy and him and him

btw, whoever is the bumper on my stuff for sale thread , thanks but it ain't me. Didn't want to post there causing a bump.

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 2