Old threads

dtel's wife

• Moderators

Thank you Marvel. I think the "family concept" of this forum is lost on a lot of the newcomers.

Not everybody knows what I do for living, but I can tell you, the "family concept" in some rural families is not always a good thing! :wacko:

+++

And of course I'm giving you (dtel's wife) a hard time because I like you. I know what you meant, and your heart is pure. B)

Ok I'll bite, what do you do for living?

Geneticist? Surgeon with a specialized practice is seperating conjoined twins? Wedding Chapel owner? The guy who researchs family trees (genealogist) and has to break the news that theirs doesn't branch? Law enforcement, bAtf?, Treasury Agent? Marriage and Family Therapist?

Divorce lawyer?

Travis

• Like 1

• Moderators

I would love to bump some of the threads I am referring to, just for all the newbies to see! What do you think???

I think "no" respectfully.

If its a relevant thread to a current topic, that sounds better. Then if anybody wants to comment, the thread will stay or move on of its own weight. :)

Really? Perhaps if you would read some of those old threads you would really appreciate how much 'family' there is here.

I would have no problem with it.

Bruce

+1

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it", and "Only the dead have seen the end of war."

George Santayana

• Like 1

• Moderators

Hang on...see if Chad can, without a lot of issues, create a "Klassic Klipsch" forum with you as the editor. You can pull up something "new" from the old files, pin it for a week, the release the pin and put up something else. You could take requests, etc.Sounds like a NATURAL to me!Dave

+1

By the way, what happened to the guy who said they should switch to New Coke?

Love that analogy!!! Hugs Travis!!!!