5.0 palladium setup 6000$ Last Price Drop!

Scrappydue

If anyone out there is thinking of stretching the budget for this deal I suggest that they do.  This is one of the more smoking deals I've seen in a while.  

When I factored in the divorce lawyer, I don't think I can swing it.  :(

Great deal, someone grab it. 

• Like 1

Question - is that the palladium sub I see in the corner?
yes it is. it was sold to member steven1963

Having the complete ensemble would be the pinnacle of...everything? 
could be...

Stay tuned...
will do 

I sure would love to try the fronts out.  The mood has hit me to try something new.  Never anything worth while shows up local that much in my area.
i love trying new things all the time. once i got the palladiums i really have not had any desire to try anything else out. these are everything id ever want in a speaker.  

If anyone out there is thinking of stretching the budget for this deal I suggest that they do.  This is one of the more smoking deals I've seen in a while.  

thank you. it is a great deal. only other ones i know of for sale are quite a bit more. 

When I factored in the divorce lawyer, I don't think I can swing it. 
LOL :lol:  

I have the money to go  4 to 7k for a pair of fronts.  If this was a local deal i would make a good offer for the fronts. The center would not fit in right due to it's size.

thank you. it is a great deal. only other ones i know of for sale are quite a bit more.

there's a legitimate reason for that ;)

no judgement here Thad. Id price a tad higher if I was willing to wait for a while. I was hoping at 7k to sell with in a few weeks at most
  • Like 1

If anyone out there is thinking of stretching the budget for this deal I suggest that they do. This is one of the more smoking deals I've seen in a while.

I have the money to go 4 to 7k for a pair of fronts. If this was a local deal i would make a good offer for the fronts. The center would not fit in right due to it's size.
man if you can swing 7k for the fronts Id think you could have all of them and MAKE it work. feel free to make offer via pm on fronts. Center seems big but not too bad and the surrounds are so tall and slender they are much less imposing than rs52/62 I've owned. Edited by Scrappydue
  • Like 1

I built my own Tv stand for  normal size center speakers. A RC64 ll would fit fine but no way a much taller and deep cemter would work. Even the B&W matching center for my CM9 S2's would be too tall.    I sure would love see how them big towers sound in my bedroom. My older RF7's would blast me out of the room.

8xsg0y.jpg

Edited by CHASLS2

I built my own Tv stand for normal size center speakers. A RC64 ll would fit fine but no way a much taller and deep cemter would work. Even the B&W matching center for my CM9 S2's would be too tall. I sure would love see how them big towers sound in my bedroom. My older RF7's would blast me out of the room.

8xsg0y.jpg

i don't think the center is much taller than the rc-64. Looks like you have tons of room below that TV. And palladiums in a bedroom would be UNREAL!

I built my own Tv stand for normal size center speakers. A RC64 ll would fit fine but no way a much taller and deep cemter would work. Even the B&W matching center for my CM9 S2's would be too tall. I sure would love see how them big towers sound in my bedroom. My older RF7's would blast me out of the room.

8xsg0y.jpg

i don't think the center is much taller than the rc-64. Looks like you have tons of room below that TV. And palladiums in a bedroom would be UNREAL!

I was standing when taking the pic. I am laying down when viewing so the pic kinda mis leads.  

8xsg0y.jpg

I was standing when taking the pic. I am laying down when viewing so the pic kinda mis leads.
whats your distance from TV to shelf?

there's a legitimate reason for that ;)

To legit to quit.  It's Hammer time, lol.  Whoever ends up with this set of speakers will be griinning from ear to ear.

8xsg0y.jpg

whats your distance from TV to shelf?

Top of stand to the bottom of the tv?  I built it with a riser to clear the RC7 at the time as i had a set of older RF7's. I also had a Pioneer Kuro that had a taller stand vs my Panny 60VT60.  Not sure how tall or deep that center is you have.