5.0 palladium setup 6000$ Last Price Drop!

Scrappydue

• 4 weeks later...

to the top. i keep going back and forth of wanting to part with these and as much as i dont want to because i do love these things, i keep spending money on other stuff, so this money would be nice to have back. so back to the top again for these beautiful speakers!

• 3 weeks later...

Yep…..that's an excellent deal.

i got some local interest in the towers. you want the center and surrounds? you know you want a full surround sound with these!! i am ok parting out if everything is spoken for. i will pm you what the offer is on the towers if you are interested? 

Yep…..that's an excellent deal.

i got some local interest in the towers. you want the center and surrounds? you know you want a full surround sound with these!! i am ok parting out if everything is spoken for. i will pm you what the offer is on the towers if you are interested? 

just kidding guy called me and said he never heard of klipsch. said he wanted something with good bass and was looking to spend 100$ lol my add clearly states 7 grand at the asking price lol. I'm glad he said that before i allowed someone that stupid into my home. 

just kidding guy called me and said he never heard of klipsch. said he wanted something with good bass and was looking to spend 100$ lol my add clearly states 7 grand at the asking price lol. I'm glad he said that before i allowed someone that stupid into my home. 

Were you polite or pi$$ed at the absurd guy with the stupid offer?  I think would have leaned towards the latter.

Edited by wvu80