Just trying to log back on

Guest bluesboyinexile

Guest bluesboyinexile

I am bluesboy. I joined in 2003. Some of you might remember me from old posts and threads. I was trying to log back on after being absent for a couple of years with no luck. Any ideas as to how I can log back on using my old username? I have not had any luck trying to contact forum administrators.

I am bluesboy. I joined in 2003. Some of you might remember me from old posts and threads. I was trying to log back on after being absent for a couple of years with no luck. Any ideas as to how I can log back on using my old username? I have not had any luck trying to contact forum administrators.

Welcome back, we have some great Mods here and hopefully one will chime in soon.

Edited by minermark

At least in the past, you could click on "I've forgotten my password" and receive new log on information by email.

If you haven't logged in since the last upgrade (5/13?) you'll have to do this regardless of whether you remember your password, or not.

Best of luck!

Guest bluesboyinexile

At least in the past, you could click on "I've forgotten my password" and receive new log on information by email.

If you haven't logged in since the last upgrade (5/13?) you'll have to do this regardless of whether you remember your password, or not.

Best of luck!

I tried that several times and never got an email back, Thanks everybody for your quick replys.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Here, hopefully, is a link to your member profile page which will assist the Admin in getting you set up. There is a blues boy2 by the way.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/user/12969-bluesboy/

Welcome back.

Travis

Travis, One of the main reasons I wanted to get back on was to reply to the posts you made on RTR thread.

Ruh ro, am I in trouble again :)

Well I hope it happens soon so I can see your post.

• Administrators

The email on your old user account is a hotmail address. Do you still have access to that? What I'm going to do is switch it over to the email you have on this new account and delete your new account. You should then be able to log in as bluesboy after clicking "forgot password"

• Like 1

The email on your old user account is a hotmail address. Do you still have access to that? What I'm going to do is switch it over to the email you have on this new account and delete your new account. You should then be able to log in as bluesboy after clicking "forgot password"

Got it. You're alright Chad. I don't care what your mother in law says about ya.

• Like 3