What speakers to buy next?

CHASLS2

I have found a hot deal that is realy 2 good 2 pass up. It will be a road trip to go get them. Can't say what the speakers are until i get them home as i don't anyone snatching up my deal before i can get to it. I hope to go after them this Sat.

Chas

update update update! I'm anxious to know if you scooped your deal and what you bought.

Just got back and set up.  Timing was unreal. I had a buyer for the CM9's and the same day i saw the ad for the CM10s2s. They do dig down deeper.  They only have about 20 hours on them.

This is as big as a speaker i would want in my room.

2l91jkg.jpg

• Like 1

Just got back and set up.  Timing was unreal. I had a buyer for the CM9's and the same day i saw the ad for the CM10s2s. They do dig down deeper.  They only have about 20 hours on them.

This is as big as a speaker i would want in my room.

2l91jkg.jpg

"This is as big as a speaker i would want in my room"

Well now, those have got to sound great, well done  :emotion-21: 

Ah well good job. I was expecting something drastically different for some reason

I wanted to try another set of B&W's.  The seller just bought them with a Parasound AMP and Marranzt AVR around 4 months ago and said he just don't use any of it anymore. Timing was everything , as the day i had a buyer for my CM9's i noticed a ad for the CM10's 80 miles to my south.   One day some RF7ll's wll pop used close by for a good price and i will try them out.  Let the first buyer take the big hit that way when i resell it won't be so bad.  

• 3 weeks later...

Ah well good job. I was expecting something drastically different for some reason

I wanted to try another set of B&W's.  The seller just bought them with a Parasound AMP and Marranzt AVR around 4 months ago and said he just don't use any of it anymore. Timing was everything , as the day i had a buyer for my CM9's i noticed a ad for the CM10's 80 miles to my south.   One day some RF7ll's wll pop used close by for a good price and i will try them out.  Let the first buyer take the big hit that way when i resell it won't be so bad.  

If you find some RF7II's, make sure you already have a buyer lined up for the BW's.... :)

If you find some RF7II's, make sure you already have a buyer lined up for the BW's.... :)

I don't think i will ever find any 7ll's used local to me.  

Chas

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...