Zu Audio speaker cables and RCA's - SOLD

vnzbd

I have some Zu Audio cables that have worn out their welcome... actually just collecting dust. They are from Zu's "Mission" series and were reviewed in "Positive Feedback" issue #55. I had some Zu Omen Defs for a while and picked them up then.

2 - 4 meter speaker cables terminated with spades on one end and locking banana plugs on the other.

1 - 2 meter speaker cable terminated as above.

2 - 1 meter RCA patch cords.

Zu retails these at over $1k for the above and no I did not pay that! I would love to get $100 for the bunch + actual shipping

Trouble posting pics because of file size, work in progress...

Thanks

Edited by vnzbd

For Windows 7, right click on the file, then choose "Open With"

Choose Microsoft Office Picture Manager.  I think that is a stock Windows app, but I'm not sure.

Under the Menu choose Picture > Compress Picture > click the radio button for Documents.  I rename my files to keep the original and a smaller copy.

It will shrink the document to about 170 kb and keep most of the hi resolution of the pic. 

Edited by wvu80

For Windows 7, right click on the file, then choose "Open With"

Choose Microsoft Office Picture Manager.  I think that is a stock Windows app, but I'm not sure.

Under the Menu choose Picture > Compress Picture > click the radio button for Documents.  I rename my files to keep the original and a smaller copy.

It will shrink the document to about 170 kb and keep most of the hi resolution of the pic. 

Not a standard windows option , some of the older office programs used this think last was 2010  you can download

http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/releases/view/82827

Edited by A1UC