Pony Express Run Available

minermark

The Route:

Hwy80 Sacramento to St Louis and any/all points inbetween, leaving 6/11. may leave sooner.

Hwy80 St Louis to Sacramento and any/all points inbetween, leaving 6/15.

We will p/u-Deliver a little north/south anywhere along this 2000 mile route.

PM ASAP as Enclosed trailer size could be limited.

Will NOT be handling your money/paperwork/BS, P/U / Delvery for known Forum Members.

Your deal should be between other forum members, NO CRAIGS LIST p/u!!!

I offer this free service to known forum members when the wife and i do speaker fetchin road trips.

We reserve the right to simply say "Yes" or "NO" , so PM me before you do your deal make sure im good to go wuth it.

Mark & Erin

• Like 9

Nice of you to offer to forum folk!  Maybe I should have you drop off a case of Duggans at my brother's in Omaha. ;)  That stuff is simply not sold anywhere around here.

Have a safe trip!

That is a quite an idea, i always bring my own on road trips along with our own coffee maker, those motel gagets are worthless.

Let me check out my mapping/timing and will PM you.

• Like 1

Nice of you to offer to forum folk!  Maybe I should have you drop off a case of Duggans at my brother's in Omaha. ;)  That stuff is simply not sold anywhere around here.

Have a safe trip!

That is a quite an idea, i always bring my own on road trips along with our own coffee maker, those motel gagets are worthless.

Let me check out my mapping/timing and will PM you.

Map tells me that is where i could head south, Hummm, time to switch to the PM mode :rolleyes:

AS of today everything on my end is confirmed.

The run is ON.

Might just buy a trailer in St Lou instead of rent one, Uhaul is out to ream me at $650 one way.

So far it's the Duggans/McM run, The Duggans has been requested by more than one member.

Picked up a few "Coffee Creamers" today and will buy them out in the morning.

May just hit the road Tuesday night, Food,Cigars,Reno for the evening.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 1

anyone want some palladiums and a nice safe trip back to the west coast? 

That's what i want to see/hear, Scrap, knows the Value of the service......24+ hrs and counting :emotion-21:

It's 95+ in the Cave currently, just came out to update the garmin, Done.

hmm there is a 904 for sale in denver and im very much on the way to st louis. by the way im guessing you are headed to pick up some stacks of mcm's?

I could do Denver, only a couple miles more on the trip, we should be in the st lou area maybe by sat/sun, and dam sure Monday.

You get that 904 paid for and id be happy to pick up on the way to st lou.

It's hot out here in the cave, 95, must go in and cool off, be back later.

Edited by minermark

Have a safe trip!

That's where I am at, hopefully Mark has time to stop and visit. From the sounds of it he might.   Where at in Omaha is your brother, I am out the south side in the Papillion/Bellevue area.

• Like 1

Have a safe trip!

That's where I am at, hopefully Mark has time to stop and visit. From the sounds of it he might.   Where at in Omaha is your brother, I am out the south side in the Papillion/Bellevue area.

Muel was sayin his Bro is not home as of yet, however you and Muel should be-a-chattin with some PMs, Duder, i can leave a case with you no problem, even leave you a couple of bottles no problem.

Keep me informed guys......  

• Like 1