Pony Express Run Available

minermark

• Moderators

Very nice offer. :emotion-21:

If for some reason you take a wrong turn for say 12 hours and run into the Gulf  :o call  :lol:

Mark, you two should stop in for a visit at the museum..

Wife might like museum(s), im always afraid they will put me on Display.

It's a possibility, wouldn't take the chance myself. :mellow:

• Like 3

Break, water, Forum.

Couple things left to do, and we may just hit Reno tonight.

I was tellin the wife we will be swingin by Omaha to drop some Duggans, she says we dont go through there babe :o

I say Mr Garmin says we do, she does like the garmin. Garmin rules.

• Like 3

I will be at this show, I went to 21st Saloon to purchase advance tickets last week and was told only day of the show at the door, and if you want a seat get there no later than 16:30.

Don't know about the rest of you but hearing this guy play makes the hair on my arms stand up and my nipples hard.....LOL :o :o :o :o

• Like 1

In OHMaha, finely after a three day adventure of rain, road construction and wild deer that seem to have a thing for a Dodge Truck. 

No kills as of yet, wife is happy about that.

I think a pub crawl is in order, crawl as in hallway, funny I don't even know where im at.  

Ah Quality inn, w/free Pc.

Duggans drop in the morning, no doubt on my way to the Zoo :o  :lol:

• Like 2

Day's inn, just west of St Lou, and sampling Moonshine........OMG this stuff is great :ph34r:

Wife is, shall we say, Taking a Nap! :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Sampled 7 different flavors, (Shots), not bad rednecks, not too bad at all.........  

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2

I'm very worried about your potential headache pain tomorrow...hopefully you are a seasoned professional.  Impressive territory you have covered so quickly.  We'll fix you up with some biscuits & gravy and bloody Mary's.  Just give me a heads up when your within a couple hours.   :blink:

• Like 2

I'm very worried about your potential headache pain tomorrow...hopefully you are a seasoned professional.  Impressive territory you have covered so quickly.  We'll fix you up with some biscuits & gravy and bloody Mary's.  Just give me a heads up when your within a couple hours.   :blink:

They were looking for bloody mary's this morning, but I failed.  Told them about a place on the way back through, but they probably don't compete with the bloody mary's your wife makes.

• Like 1

Muel has a great idea, the town of Hermann, looks to be 17.5 miles, and drop down from where we are right now, this we WILL do, figure on staying another night right here.

Hell we have everything for comfort within 200' Local Pub, Old School Café, and a great room @ $60, cannot beat that :emotion-21:

Do not need to be anywhere till Monday morn.

No skeeters, but we got Bat's, lot's of southern Bats :emotion-21:  

• Like 1

Now Im beginning to understand why everyone in the state has a Belly.

The food these southerners eat is fresh and fantastic, pretty dam reasonable too :emotion-21:

Wine venture today:  http://www.stonehillwinery.com/

And of course wile at the winery an employee tells us about a "New" Distillery that just opened up :o  

http://pinckneybend.com/?age-verified=8f60a1d39e

No Headaches as of yet :emotion-21:  :emotion-21: :emotion-21:  

• Like 1