Pony Express Run Available

minermark

If still in the St. Louis area. Tune in KSHE 94.7. Sunday mornings they have a classic's show that plays many seldom heard any more rock classics. Many that were popular here but not so much elsewhere. Doesn't start until 8. Always something that you remember but haven't heard in a while. Mostly 70's to early 80's. StL has a lot of great people and things to see/do. Post if you need anything while in the area. Your trip sounds like a good time.

• Like 2

Back in "New Florence" today, I know it does not sound like much, however In the 2K miles it took to get this far last week , Day's inn,  Pub next door, and the truck stop eaterie, took to us like family.

So comin outta St Louis we just had to see these folks again. Omaha Tuesday for a meetup W/Dudder, Third Pony Express meetup.

Cool, at least some of you are getting the goodies, glad to be of service.   

• Like 1

1AM Central and wide awake, coffee time. we have had our 6+ hrs sleep.

Must look up mileage and bearing(s) to Omaha. task for this early AM.

Really want to hit the road however the local breakfast joint opens at 5:30, and this we must do one more time. 

Everyone of these good ole boys that have a belly, by god it's earned and paid for, people eat good back here and dam freshest food iv had in years. 

Express run will be leaving Omaha today on the 80 west bound, Anybody ? anything ?

Will chime in as we find Hotel/Motel Pc's available every night, still have room in the truck.   

• Like 1

Road time begines NOW!

Will be chiming in tonight for any road request, two drops coming up in Wyoming after Omaha.

Plenty of time, as we are kind of figuring, "WE AINT IN NO DAM HURRY TO GET TO CALIF"   :excl:  :excl:  :excl:

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2

• Moderators
Product of this pony express. Thanks again Mark.

The white horns I presume ?

Now that's a pretty wide mix of stuff you got going in there, is that tall wood box to the left a sub? I recognize the spud on the right, I built one also and like it. 

Also spotted that tap to the far left, wish I could reach it !  :rolleyes:

Edited by dtel
  • Like 2

We are up early, normal for this trip so far. 

One more meet up today in Salt Lake City, yet another new forum member (the father of the kid we just met)

Heresys transfer, we just happen to be going that way......

I think the son is giving his dad his Heresys for Fathers day.

• Like 2

The white horns I presume

Yes.

Now that's a pretty wide mix of stuff you got going in there, is that tall wood box to the left a sub

Yes the tall wood box to the left is a TTLS, I have yet decided what I am going to do with it.  One I build my second Jamboree, I will move the LaScala to the center.  The tv actually belongs in my wife's craft room.  But we are letting my son use since he received an Xbox for Christmas last year.  The rest of it, well the rest of it we'll just say is trial and error. 

• Like 1

Well now, that did not take long to set those critters up :emotion-21:

Yeah, it wasn't as easy as it looks.  I did get a chance to listen last night, so far I noticed that the stereo imaging was better. 

It's good to see someone who likes those critters, they are a dam good horn.

Kind of wish i would have held on to a pair of mine last year to play with in the future, no biggie, we know where to get them.

Will be posting ALL Pic's and Tim's Phone # when we get home. 

Good afternoon Gang

12 Day's, 4,310 Miles, Four Forum members serviced, and i beleive, happy.

Travels brought us many new friends/contacts, from Speakers to MoonShine/Wine/Gin (by the case).

Four wheel Uhaul trailer pulled 2000Lb load, w/zero problems.

Will start a new thread this fellow Tim in St Louis who is on it seems a one man mission to save Heritage klipsch

Pics of his current Klipsch stock and many, many other(s) to follow in new thread.

Im drinkin and and relaxin, Nap to follow........

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2