Chorus Chicago

Zappa Freak

N/A........

LOL Chicago craigs,  might be a little HIGH!

Klipsch Chorus, 1989, oiled oak, consecutive serial numbers, this is by far the finest pair of Klipsch speakers from the late 80's era that I have seen, cabinets are mint-not a mark, grills are mint, drivers are mint, come with shipping boxes, I can send pictures if you want but they will be of showroom condition speakers

$1700

Does it really matter what they sold for as new?  Does anyone care what a 1967 Mustang or a 1956 Corvette sold for new?  It's all about the market, supply and demand, etc, etc.  I'm not saying that the price on those Chorus is realistic, but it's all about what someone is willing to pay.

IDK if its the same pair, there is a pair in Crete for $750 OO Chorus 2s. They guy sent me pics, they are pretty nice, the passive on one has a "pinhole" in it. More the size of a quarter, not a big deal. He has a new passive from Klipsch in the box he will sell if wanted. I have to let him know if I want them in the morning
I dont want them, if anyone does, i will tell him your picking them up for me. Colter, MKP anyone?

Mark

Edited by ZEUS121996