OSD Audio - Anyone heard them/use them?

SuBXeRo

Just curious to hear peoples opinions on the brand and quality of product.  I haven't seen much stuff come up klipsch wise that would work and couldn't really find anything with the low frequency extension that i want.  They also have some pretty well priced in-*ceiling stuff too.  Cost is always a concern and if it sounds good, why not!  Don't worry klipsch, i still heart your horns but some of your stuff isn't cost efficient and you don't always make what i'm looking for :(

I was looking at these:

http://www.outdoorspeakerdepot.com/apmasepasp.html

• 2 weeks later...

I am using one of their amps the AMP-200 running my Heresy front effects speakers.  It is stout and can drive low impedance loads with ease.  It is a hefty little amp.  Sounds great!  Got a great deal on it a couple of years ago on Amazon.

Klipsch has outdoor speakers

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

i know they do but none of them have the bass response i am looking for or the price :/

There's no way you can look at their specs and have any idea how they perform down low.  There's no + - dB number associated with them.  Prepare to be severely underwhelmed.  They could be 40dB down at their rated spec.  There's a reason they don't list it.