Rodney Newton

Yeah, but we ain't done with Mr. Newton yet.  Wait 'til next year... :D

We're thinking Rodneystock.

Rodney is one of a kind and so are his friends and family.  His mother is the BEST of all.  God bless her.

Dave

Edited by Mallette
  • Like 1

• Moderators

We will be posting shortly.  My computer over heated and crashed twice today!!!  I had two long posts describing the week's "happenings" and lost them both.  Since hopeDJ didn't say it, I'll say it, "There are somethings that happen at Rodney's Place that stay at Rodney's Place!"  

hopeDJ, you know what I mean by that statement!   :o  Love you guys!  Will be back soon with updates and pics.  Five days of going to bed at 4:30 a.m. or later has left me with no voice and completely exhausted.  Yes, the music, the memories, spending time with great friends, good food and the alcoholic beverages are a lot of it!  We made some memories, told some stories and most of both are certain to be retold twenty to thirty years down the road!!!!  We haven't laughed that hard in years!

• Moderators

Randall, we love you too!  Wardsweb, it was great to see you again and  I could not agree more.  We will do it again, but odds are I still won't do karaoke either

Notice we didn't say positively that we wouldn't do it! :o What happens at Rodney's Place stays at Rodney's Place!

• Moderators

Nice to see you Randall, it was a great time, thanks for being part of it.

Now remember, I know your new here so remember we try to act respectable and somewhat normal here, unlike when were out in the wild. (shocking I know)  :lol: So watch the language (bad words), I know it's a pain but it's fine, just don't want you to get in trouble because your a good guy. 

You definitely left an impression on Kevin and sore muscles on the rest of us from laughing so much, it was fun !  :D

And I'm with Wardsweb on the karaoke thing, not going to happen from me, I don't even attempt to sing when I am home by myself !

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1