...the ugliest Scala I have seen

Matthews

The La Scala is my very favorite :emotion-21:

however, this pair I saw for sale on eBay has got to be the worst (IMO).  The "refinishing" job has made them look like dime store junk!!! 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-La-Scala-Speakers-Pair-/131531879412?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e9fe933f4

an old pair of black beaters, after sitting from years of garage abuse would be allowed through the door before these...    Geeze :(

yeh. not my cup of tea. 

i'd be interested to see how the veneer installer managed the inside deeper into the dog house. I think that is pretty much impossible to veneer all the way to the back of the cab. have seen some nice looking adaptation of Belle type grill covers to cover what can't be veneered. 

• Like 1

Not my taste.

Note, the eBay listing describes new La Scalas being made today; it does not specifically describe these or what was done to them, other than a reference to pulled veneer due to a careless mover.

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 1

Yea my twins use to sit in mine one on each side. It was pretty funny. In fact one of them is the one forum members helped out awhile back when his car got totaled......Thanks again everyone for the wishes and the help. Rick     PS you should have seen my K-horns when I got them they were painted with white house paint.....paint got on the grill cloth also. Everything can be made to look better I know cause I did it.

• Like 2