CAMPING...yes or no?

dtel's wife

Should I be able to attend -- I’d be interested in camping.  Don’t need hookups as i’ll be sleeping in my sled.  Would love access to restroom and shower -- California people are very clean.

Hey Man….I wondered where you were the other day….glad you're back!

• Like 1

Should I be able to attend -- I’d be interested in camping.  Don’t need hookups as i’ll be sleeping in my sled.  Would love access to restroom and shower -- California people are very clean.

Thanks Man--hope you are well. 

• Like 2

Thanks Man--hope you are well. 

Yes I am, thanks….busy with work.

• Moderators

:D Glad to see you again, it made my day to see you post. :D  :emotion-19:  

• Like 3

Dude--you need to get out more   :D  Thank you for the kind words.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Dude--you need to get out more   :D  Thank you for the kind words.

BigStewMan, you have been missed more than you can even imagine!  Sure hope you make it to the April 2016 event!!!!  Load up the sled!!!!

• Like 2

• Moderators

So looks like not too many interested in RV sites, but a few need some clean, level ground for tents? We will scoop some poop out of the way just for y'all.

I figured I would give everyone a week or so to make up their minds. I know there are one or two that are definitely interested that haven't responded yet! Lol

Edited by dtel's wife

• Moderators

So looks like not too many interested in RV sites, but a few need some clean, level ground for tents? We will scoop some poop out of the way just for y'all.

It looks like we have about five wanting RV sites with water and electric.  If you are even considering making the event in April and think you may need water and electric hookups please comment here or PM me.  Your commenting or messaging me will not commit you to anything.  It will simply allow us to move forward with installing an adequate number of RV sites!!!!

For those of you considering primitive camping the clubhouse is equipped with restroom and shower facilities.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Given Rodney's other events and such, 10 hookup sites to start probably isn't a stretch at all. 

Frankly, I am not sure any of us are really prepared for what may happen next year.

Dave

Dave, I could not agree more.  Based on the initial interest some of have expressed about attending next year's event that is a very appropriate comment!