One PB-13 ultra or two PB-2000?

Jeppe

My room is 8 meters by 4 meters and is a dedicated HT. I have two PB-2000 subs allready, but want one or two more subs. What would be the best option for me?

Option 1: Buy one PB-13 ultra

Option 2: Buy two PB-2000

Your room is not on the huge side so your current pair of PB-2000's would probably be enough for most but if you want some serious deep HT bass, then go for more.

If I were you, I would keep the two PB-2000's and go with Option 1.

Maybe place the twin PB-2000's in the front corners or flanking your main speakers and place the PB-13U in an ideal place either on a side wall, nearfield, oe rear wall.

Bill

My room is 8 meters by 4 meters and is a dedicated HT. I have two PB-2000 subs allready, but want one or two more subs. What would be the best option for me?

Your room is not on the huge side so your current pair of PB-2000's would probably be enough for most but if you want some serious deep HT bass, then go for more.

If I were you, I would keep the two PB-2000's and go with Option 1.

Maybe place the twin PB-2000's in the front corners or flanking your main speakers and place the PB-13U in an ideal place either on a side wall, nearfield, oe rear wall.

Bill

Those 3 subs would make for an awesome HT and music system. :)

I've talked to somebody at SVS before and he said option 2 every time if you have to make this choice.

What is your location? I ask cause you said dimensions in meters so I'm guessing not in the U.S. If your in the U.S. I have a totally different answer but if your out of the U.S. Then I would say quad pb-2000's up front or dual up front with dual in the rear. Either way I personally think the pb-13 ultra is overpriced. I owned a pair of them before.

What is your location? I ask cause you said dimensions in meters so I'm guessing not in the U.S. If your in the U.S. I have a totally different answer but if your out of the U.S. Then I would say quad pb-2000's up front or dual up front with dual in the rear. Either way I personally think the pb-13 ultra is overpriced. I owned a pair of them before.

I am located in Thailand. I can get two PB-2000 for less than one pb13 ultra.

id get two more of those then.

That was what I was thinking. Thank you. PB-13 ultra is 2140$ here. How much is it in the US?

That was what I was thinking. Thank you. PB-13 ultra is 2140$ here. How much is it in the US?

They list for $1600, can be bought for less.

im sure he means new. New they are 2000$. So not much less.

im sure he means new. New they are 2000$. So not much less.

No, I would have thought a bigger difference.