*** SOLD *** RF-7 Crossovers with AudioCap Thetas

Deang

Michael, the RF-7ii loudspeaker is very different from its predessors. Networks and drivers are not the same, and therefore, not interchangeable.

There wouldn't be enough room inside an RC-7 to do something like this, at least, I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be. The network has a higher part count - the low pass has four coils instead of one, and an additional capacitor. Since timbre isn't effected unless you start messing around with drivers, my normal work on the RC-7 would bring the center very much in line with these.

Deb is sick, and I'm not out here checking threads every day - be sure to email or PM with any questions.

Make these go away, it's a good deal and the effect is transformative in ways that can shock you at times. No, that's not BS sales talk, though it does sound kind of cool, right?

If I had RF-7's and the funds I would definitely spring for these. I dont think I could put them in the speaker cab though they are such works of art, Ive literally spent 20 min at a time staring at the photos. They have almost a steam punk look to them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...