VIDEOS of your setup. HT or 2 Channel.

Scrappydue

would love to start seeing videos of people's setups. i made one tonight just to show a short clip at reference. my theater breezes along at reference which is what we all strive for. headroom, clarity, dynamics. my theater is there! how about yours?

gonna make some more soon actually showing my gear and maybe even upstairs stuff. it will never be any better vids than my iPhone as i just don't have the time or patience to deal with HD cameras that i own and the video side of things. pics no problem. videos frustrate me bad

• Like 9

Congrats on getting the Omnimic! 
ive had it since i did my build. been a couple years now almost. 

That is one of my favorite BD's
ive never seen the whole movie. i have a few demo discs from the avs forum. that is the scuba steve one. it has three categories. LFE, surround, and visual. each category has about 10 different movie clips in it. its great for demoing to people. so much easier than swapping discs out.  
  • Like 3

I enjoyed the video.
 +1  :emotion-21: Sounds good. Nice and clean. I could easily hear the gal huffing as she cranked away on the gun throughout the entire seen. 

Haven't seen the movie either. Gotta get around to that. The GF has been looking for Netflix ideas as of late.

• Like 2

This is one shot when we first got everything set up shortly after moving in. Skip the first 13 seconds to get to the point. This is with everything running off the Panasonic gear (SA-XR57 and BDT310P player). I'll record another with HT content driven by the OPPO and Pioneer.

Edited by Quiet_Hollow
  • Like 5

would love to start seeing videos of people's setups. i made one tonight just to show a short clip at reference. my theater breezes along at reference which is what we all strive for. headroom, clarity, dynamics. my theater is there! how about yours?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76vL8TPS7_8

Ahh...Book Of Eli, good one.   May I suggest, if you have it, Superman Returns.  Lots of lows and audio dynamics specially when the shuttle fired its rockets, and its multi-stage boosters - the sound is very realistic; crackling highs with booms to follow.  A few years back, I was at NASA to watch one of the shuttles took off and I could relate it well with the movie - gave me the goosebumps.

Edited by javelin
  • Like 2

Hey everybody! New member here! Thought I'd share a clip of my RF-7 II's playing a couple tracks.

sounds great man welcome! Have you ever tried pulling them 7ii's out a bit and letting them breathe? And maybe even spread em out a little with some toe in? Just a thought. Maybe room is too small or something. I've been there before lol