VIDEOS of your setup. HT or 2 Channel.

Scrappydue

Hey everybody! New member here! Thought I'd share a clip of my RF-7 II's playing a couple tracks.

Nice, I've never heard White Snake's acoustic version of that song before, it's really good. I'll have to add that to my collection. The RF-7 II's sound great btw.
hey vital is your YouTube vitalYFZ?
  • Like 1

Hey everybody! New member here! Thought I'd share a clip of my RF-7 II's playing a couple tracks.

Nice, I've never heard White Snake's acoustic version of that song before, it's really good. I'll have to add that to my collection. The RF-7 II's sound great btw.
hey vital is your YouTube vitalYFZ?

Yes it is, how'd you know that? I don't think I have any vids up right now, need to do that. 

• 3 weeks later...

would love to start seeing videos of people's setups. i made one tonight just to show a short clip at reference. my theater breezes along at reference which is what we all strive for. headroom, clarity, dynamics. my theater is there! how about yours?

gonna make some more soon actually showing my gear and maybe even upstairs stuff. it will never be any better vids than my iPhone as i just don't have the time or patience to deal with HD cameras that i own and the video side of things. pics no problem. videos frustrate me bad

Those Palladium are the ticket. Wow

would love to start seeing videos of people's setups. i made one tonight just to show a short clip at reference. my theater breezes along at reference which is what we all strive for. headroom, clarity, dynamics. my theater is there! how about yours?

gonna make some more soon actually showing my gear and maybe even upstairs stuff. it will never be any better vids than my iPhone as i just don't have the time or patience to deal with HD cameras that i own and the video side of things. pics no problem. videos frustrate me bad

thats my cinema stuff the palladiums are upstairs and out in the open. I need to make a video of those as well.
  • Like 1

thats my cinema stuff the palladiums are upstairs and out in the open. I need to make a video of those as well.

Pretty serious cinema set up all the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S27ZJmCrex0

Thanks to Forum member "Quiet_Hollow" for shooting the video.

The speakers were absolutely brand new when this was shot so not broken in at all. And the room's acoustical tuning was setup for the Khorns that were previously in there. Too much absorption for SH50.

Those who have been following my thread in the Architectural section know things have changed. But when I'm done it will look similar as far as the room "look" goes.

Edited by artto
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, I showed this video to my wife and she said..."oh, look at that granite, I like that faucet, nice trim work...wow, that paint really goes well with the carpet and..."  I stopped her and asked about the speakers...."Oh, I guess they are ok".

Men are from Mars and who the hell knows where they dug up the women.

So, I showed this video to my wife and she said..."oh, look at that granite, I like that faucet, nice trim work...wow, that paint really goes well with the carpet and..."  I stopped her and asked about the speakers...."Oh, I guess they are ok".
That is too funny because my wife is the same way!! She doesn't give a "you-know-what" about the speakers and stuff. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S27ZJmCrex0

Thanks to Forum member "Quiet_Hollow" for shooting the video.

The speakers were absolutely brand new when this was shot so not broken in at all. And the room's acoustical tuning was setup for the Khorns that were previously in there. Too much absorption for SH50.

Those who have been following my thread in the Architectural section know things have changed. But when I'm done it will look similar as far as the room "look" goes.

Amazing, those SH50's are just out of this world.