Klipsch Owners in Indiana

Alex L

Thank you so much to everyone who sent in their Father's Day and Mother's Day stories. They seemed to go over really well with the general public as well.

...Here I am, asking for your help again...

Without revealing too much, I am looking for Klipsch owners who are in Indiana within reasonable driving distance of our headquarters in Indianapolis. Shoot me a PM or just post below with what speakers you have and what you use them for mainly.

As with any of my projects/experiments, I give some stuff away if you end up taking part in the fun.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Alex, I have a pair of P38s, I've had them for a little over 2 years. They are the only Klipsch speakers I've ever owned, and the only Klipsch speakers I've ever heard, other than being in a business without knowing what I was hearing. They are 60% HT, 40% 2 channel music. They are paired with a pair of small Polk towers, and a Polk sub for HT. I hope to get a P27c soon, and someday finalizing the P series HT with subs and surround. I got these P38s from  an engineer there at your HQ, I did a lot of remodeling on his home, and we became friends…..thanks….Bill

LS/CW/KLF-C7/THX subs - main listening room tv

forte II - home office- computer room so lots of spotify, cd listening, etc. 

icon WB14 - bedroom, sleepy time muzak 

CDT 5800 kitchen ceiling - wired to home office so core of house is together for daily chores 

outdoor sub and Rock on the patio for hot tubbing

Klipschorns - gallery (living room) also have Jubilees in there. Honestly hardly go in there but have good intentions

MCM1900 completely restored in workshop along with multiple other pro systems. Probably my 3rd most popular system in terms of listening time. 

• Like 1

I am just about three miles south of Klipsch HQ , close to Kessler blvd and Michigan Rd. Less then ten minute drive to Klipsch HQ.

At my place...Forte II, Heresy I and II for HT and RF35's for the bedroom.

At my fiancee's place...Lascala, RF63 and Heresy I.

In the closet....4 pairs of KG 1.2's, a pair of Quartet and a pair of RB5's.

Edited by cheric

Hey ya Alex....

Cincinnati area....

I'm using RB-61 Series I in the bedroom, two channel used with the TV or sleeping music with Cd changer. Pioneer Elite AV receiver used only in 2-channel.

KLF20's in my home study with TV and 2-channel also with Pioneer Elite AV receiver used in 2-channel, Cd, DVD, blue ray and TV.

Sheila's study has a G17 Air for the I-pad.

KHO-7's in home basement work shop. There's no heat down there so I use indoor/outdoor speakers with 70's vintage receiver for radio only.

Living room has (what was) Cornwall I's with full McIntosh 2-channel system with TV (w/ SB-120), CD, DVD, tuner and vinyl.

If/when the garage gets built I'd like to use CP-6's.

Edited by Mighty Favog

Hey ya Alex.... Cincinnati area

Just for future reference....Ohio peeps are not permitted to post in threads asking for Indiana input, nor for that matter are Ohio peeps permitted in any Michigan threads...I'm just sayin'.....I mean c'mon, you know better than that.... :emotion-19:  

• Like 1

MAIN VIEWING AREA 2.1:

Speakers: Klipsch XF-48s

BEDROOM:

Soundbar: Klipsch SB-120

OFFICE 2.1:

Speakers: Klipsch XL-12s

Sub: Klipsch Synergy SUB-10

PERSONAL:

Cans & Buds: Klipsch X10is, Klipsch S4s
Devices: Klipsch GiG 

PREVIOUSLY OWNED KLIPSCH:

Speakers: KG4, XL-23, XB-10, RB-81ii, RB-61ii, RF-62ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, S-10, G-28, G-16, Quintet III, Quintet IV

Cans: Image ONE, Mode M40

Alex- I live about 20 minutes or so away from the Klipsch HQ in Indy. 

I mostly listen to 2 Channel, which I have CF3's, Forte II's, and some KG II's.   All three sets of those speakers were purchased from listings off this forum.

For HT, I have RF 82 II's, RC64 II, and RS 52 II's.

I'm actually looking for people who would be willing to let us come in and film/interview them with/about their speakers, so you have to be near Indianapolis because, let's be honest, I'm way too lazy to drive 3 hours away haha.

That being said, we should probably open up the Indy HQ when some new products roll out again...

• Like 1